1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wall Chart "exercises"

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jbmOU, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

What kind of exercises do you all do when you're using your wall chart? For me, I just "shoot" about 25-30 from the 16 yard line, just randomly moving to different targets (especially those i have trouble on)and then I move back to approximately the 27 and shoot 25-30 more doing the same thing.

2. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Wall Chart

I do about the same but you should work the one doubles drill a lot whether you shoot doubles or not. One of the doubles drills in the write-up explains this move.

I will swing back and forth between the outside two sharp angles targets about 30 times without putting the gun down. This is a great eye aerobics drill that works on getting your eyes over to the next target before the gun gets there. It also works your body turns staying in a unit, turning the whole body from the ankles up going to each target.

I remind my Wall Chart customers that I have cheap phone rates and will be glad to phone them if they have any questions on the method. It is something that hardly anyone takes me up on.

Terry.