1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wall Chart Dry Firing

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by redhawk44, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

Sounds intriguing, but exactly what is involved?

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Terry's wall chart works very well, if you use it. Terry has a detailed program and that comes with the chart. He is a very knowledgeable, experienced and gifted trap shooter. He makes him self available to his customers through e-mail and phone calls. Above is a link to his web site.

A great investment. Bill Malcolm

3. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

I have the 10 foot model and love it.

To get extra movement to the left and right, I've also setup

stations at nine feet besides the normal thirteen feet. I'll start at

station 1 and work around to 5. Then I'll do it again. It's really helped me to

keep my head on the stock and a more consistent mount when I get to the G.C.

Terry is wonderful about answering questions!!!

Mike Cunningham ATA Vet

Groveland, CA

4. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi 700X and Redhawk44.

I have the whole written program and several pictures on 7 e-mails that is free whether you buy the Wall Chart or not. It is like a small book on Trap Shooting. Send me an e-mail for more info.

There are 617 Vandalia Wall Charts in use and 626 of the new Sparta models, the 8 footer is now equaling the ten foot model in sales.

Thanks.

Terry.

5. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

So what's the basic premise of the wall chart? Stand in front of it and keep practicing dry firing at different angles?

6. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi vpr80.

The Wall Chart is a huge mural of a real trap field at the Sparta Illinois World Shooting Complex. It is digital photo quality and gives the user the feeling you are standing at a real trap field which makes working out with the gun interesting.

The hand eye co-ordination of the gun on real targets improves greatly with regular chart use at home. It is easy to get better, it works much like a golfer working on his swing at the driving range. By working on his swing when he is not really playing golf the move as well as his score gets better. E-mail me and I will send you the written method that explains the chart use in detail.

Terry.

7. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Wall Charts make a Great Christmas present.

8. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Terry's Wall Chart is the thing that helped us both the most to improve our shooting. We love it so much we have three. One is permanent, one goes to shoots with us, and one is our loaner for our local friends to try...We are convinced it has helped a lot of people..And Terry and his wife Nancy are super nice people to chat with. You can feel free to call Terry any time and he will take all the time in the world to talk to you about how to improve with the chart...

Dave & Judy in SC

[​IMG]

9. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

BEST MONEY 4 TRAP you can spend, it will help more than any gadgets!!! It's for real...raised my scores!!!

10. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Thanks for the great comments.

The cut off time for getting one on time for Christmas will be about next Wednesday.

Terry.

11. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

I'm finally going to get to use your chart after two years. I got as a Xmas gift in 2007. I didn't have a wall big enough then I moved. Will be unrolling it this winter and trying it out. I'll keep you posted if I need any help. Dave T.

12. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Getting some exercise working on the smaller 8 foot wide model.

Terry.

13. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

14. d_fixitman

d_fixitman Member

I have spent the last three days on my newly received Sparta 10 foot model and I love it. Three days at 30 minutes a day and I am already seeing smoother barrel movement. I would highly recommend. D Lewis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooting lead chart