1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walking Safely

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Beretta687EELL, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I just saw an interesting item on TV called Yaktrax. They just slip on over your footwear. Might be a worthwhile item to purchase in light of the current weather. Be Safe. Bill Malcolm

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I have these. The parking pad at my barn, as well as the stairs leading up to my house, become a sheet of ice several times a year. These really do work. I loaned them to one of the guys that work in the barn so he wouldn't fall. He liked them, too.

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I could have used a pair of those yesterday. We had a total of 15" and I fell for the SECOND time this winter. I fall once a winter whether I want to or not but TWO falls is one fall too many! Actually I might have a very old set that were my Dad's, I think they might be in with all his old ice fishing equip.

Four more weeks and I'll be in Fla. I can't wait to get the bike in the sun and go shooting.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Hahahahaaa...we don'yt need them here in So. Caifornia!

It is going to be 80°F here today...but extremely windy.

5. lacy

lacy TS Member

My wife and I each have these. It sure made walking on the ice the past two days a lot less dangerous. I noticed on TV that the trainer for the Washington Capitals NHL team uses these to get to players who are hurt and still on the ice. Lacy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.