1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walking- Humor for us oldsters

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

The Importance of Walking
    Walking can add minutes to your life.
    This enables you at 85 years old To spend an additional 5 months in a nursing
    Home at $7000 per month..

My grandpa started walking Five miles a day when he was 60. Now he's 97 years old And we don't know where he is.

I like long walks, Especially when they are taken By people who annoy me.

The only reason I would take up walking Is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I have to walk early in the morning, Before my brain figures out what I'm doing..

I joined a health club last year, Spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound.
    Apparently you have to go there.

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

I do have flabby thighs, But fortunately my stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day Is so when you die, they'll say,
    'Well, she/he looks good doesn't she/he.'

If you are going to try cross-country skiing, Start with a small country.

I know I got a lot of exercise The last few years,......
    Just getting over the hill.

We all get heavier as we get older, Because there's a lot more information in our heads. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

AND

Every time I start thinking too much About how I look, I just find a Happy Hour And by the time I leave, I look just fine.

“It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.