1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walk into Iran

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shotgunbutch, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgunbutch

Shotgunbutch Member

Jezshhhh---Have you ever had the strongest urge to illegally walk across the border into Iran!?!? The last three got free board and room--kind of like it is here in the USA if you illegally hike up from the south. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems our two counties have a lot in common.

The three stooges

Arnie

Just so you know this was written very sarcastically.
    Yip, we give the illegals free everything.

2. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Accidentally wander into Iran??? Hell, I've never even had an urge to hike in Iraq!!! There is much more to this story that we will never know. I do not buy the notion that folks with sense just idly decide to take a hike in Irag for vacation. If the story is as reported, we have three sure winners for the Darwin award of the century.

Bob

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I can think of a whole lot of other hiking destinations that would actually make sense. Those three probably aren't as squeeky clean as the media would have us believe.

4. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Butch you are very wrong, hike illegaly into the USA and you may get in the slammer for a few days but most likely just fed and given a nice bus ride home.

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I too smell a rotten fish somewhere in that tale! A war going on and they stroll over the ridge into a rats nest? That's their tale and I'm sittin on mine! Hap

6. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Sounds like a redux of those two reporters that just happened to do the same in N. Korea.

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

This ruined their planned hike across the demilitarized zone into North Korea.

8. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Left-leaning "trust fund" babies who consider themselves "adventurers" meaning, they do not hold a steady job or pay taxes and only live-off other people's money. You see, they are self-absorbed and embark in"rescue fantasies" e.g., save the environment, the wolves, the whales, etc. anything but money.....

Obama voters for sure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.