1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wal mart shell price increase

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bkms, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkms

bkms Member

Went through the wally world sporting section today and saw the 4pack value packs in federal and winchester had gone up a dollar to $16.97 and the remington value packs had gone to $19.97 which was a two dollar increase. The remingtons had recently went up a dollar prior to this hike. Wonder how long it will be before the next hike? I am sure the democraps when elected in the next election will make sure they go up another ten dollars a box. Bob......

2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

To stop the democrats taking over you need to vote, you get all of your fiends who think like you to vote, and have them get all of thier friends who think like you to vote.

Get the idea if we as gun owners and conservative americans stand up and get rid of the trash from both parites.

Ronbo

3. leadvail

leadvail Member

Right on .And start going to your local monthly political meetings and get involved .Thats how you change things , not parking your --- --- and bitching on the web .Bob

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I was in a store today that had a $6.99 price on a box of STS. Not a WalMart store. A week or two ago they were marked $4.99 in the same store.

5. smartass

smartass TS Member

Since you didn't mention the location of the Wal Mart that raised it's prices, that was useless information. Surely you don't think that all Wal Marts have the exact same prices, I hope.

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Was told by local gun shop shotgunshells going up 10% late august, then again in november. Remington estates and winchester. current price per flate estates 43.50 reminton STS sold out no news on when coming in 57.00 case, wim AAs same price as sts and also sold out. Had a large shipment of RIOS almost sold out will not be getting more 41.90 case. I had already seen the price of 4box sport loads jump at wally world in spring from 15.88 to 17.99 Thats here in mass, they do not offer any case discounts at the walmart I go to. Most wal marts in my area dont even carry Ammo!!!! Im always finding my self going to Dicks sporting goods. They have good prices but not always stocking what you are looking for. and they sell out fast. I see a end to Dicks soon There Gun associated materials are less and less everytime i go. Wallmart here is down to a closet size area for gun products and a display case for ammo. Also having trouble with supplier to club.

7. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

I am pretty certain the cost of lead is a big contributor to the price increase.

Lead has gone from the 70 to 80 cent/pound range in Feb. 2007 to $1.13/pound on June 22, 2007.

This can be tracked on;

http://www.kitcometals.com/charts/lead_historical.html

8. steevo

steevo TS Member

Maclellan, I go to the WalMart in Plaistow, NH, or Seabrook NH. I also go to Dick's in Portsmouth, NH. I picked up a case of AA at dicks this week for like $53.80. Not too bad. Of the WalMArts, the Seabrook store usually has more. Steve

9. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I checked the price on premiums today and AA's and STS were $5.88 plus tax per box. John

10. Turnpike Mike

Turnpike Mike TS Member

BKMS -

I too noticed that they raised their prices. Unfortunately, I just grabbed two boxes off the shelf in sporting goods and did not notice the price differene until I went to pay up front. Yes, I did pay for them but no more.

That is too bad, my gun likes those Heavy 8's. I have it numerous 100's @ 16 + 99's & 98's @ 27 with them.

11. smartass

smartass TS Member

yea, DA, if his ratings go down much more, he'll be as low as congress

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.