1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wal-Mart Log Gun Purchases

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hmb, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Largest seller of firearms? I don't think so. Been to Wal-Marts hundreds of times and I have never seen a gun sale. HMB

2. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Read it again hmb. He said "largest retailer".

Buz

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

But don't they need some guns to sell? I've not even seen a single gun in a Walmart in 6 months

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Calvin...

The Elkton store has quite a few. But then again, it is Cecil County....most of the guns are the "Bunny Buster" type priced for short pockets.

Curt

5. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Says the same thing here but more clearly:

"Wal-Mart does not release figures on its gun sales, and no centralized data are collected. But industry experts agree that the retailer sells more guns than anyone else, and its policy shift is likely to reverberate through the industry."

Morgan

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Buz,

I suggest you read the first sentence again. "Largest seller of firearms will also vidiotape all transactions". HMB

7. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

As usual, liberals use deceptive words to try and spin the truth into something it is not. ALL FFL dealers who sell at Gun shows MUST fill out all BATF paper work PERIOD! Also tracking of guns used in crimes to the origal buyer is very hard to do in most cases. Gang Bangers and other two bit hoods don't buy from Wal Mart or any other FFL . They steal them or buy them on the street. just political grand standing as BS trying to kiss Blomberg's and other liberal scum sucker's rear ends. As mentioned above the same liberal low lifes that will push for whako gun registeration schems will be the first to say so street punk gang bangers "rights" were somehow violated if they are prosecuted!

8. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I was at the Canton, IL. Walmart yesterday and the gun department was gone. The ammo was fitted into a three foot section. Also no archery equipment at all. The drpt. mgr. said there were only 12 stores stilling guns for which I'm sure he meant Illinois or just his district.

Incidently, boxes of 100 were $20.56 for Feds. Win., and Rems. were $19.56. STS's and AA's were $7+.

9. virg

virg Member

Alferman, look at the starting post again, the first 2 paragraphs both say the worlds largest seller of FIREARMS. Virg

10. sweeper1

sweeper1 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.