1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wake Up America!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bucko43, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

I think America needs to get out and vote in November.
    [​IMG]

2. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

3. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

I thought this was going to have an Earl Pitts sound bite or video.

John

4. otnot

otnot Active Member

Why do you think the main stream media is suddenly covering all the shootings that are taking place? To grow anti gun sentiment so they can take away our guns. We need 10 million gun owners to march on Washington and throw the bums out.

5. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

The NRA is EXPECTING a run on our guns in their latest letter to me. America better wake up or we will be just like the UK with no guns allowed.

I live in California and there's a bill before our congress right now that will outlaw the open carry of shotguns and rifles. They already got a bill passed 6 months ago that outlawed the open carry of handguns, and now they are going after the shotguns and rilfes. If you can't openly carry your shotgun to the trap range, how do you legally get it there? If you are standing at a trap range shooting and a cop walks up to you and says you are under arrest for openly carrying a shotgun, how do you dispute it? These liberal pukes and really starting to piss me off.

6. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.