1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wads

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by austin fatts, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. austin fatts

austin fatts TS Member

I am currently loading a CB1100-12 pink and I am not satisfied at how it runs through my reloader. Just was wondering what I could run that might work better and be priced about the same. Also what are your thoughts on PROMO powder??

Thank you

Austin Fatts

2. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Downrange makes an identical wad, ONLY the Downrange wad goes through a loader so "slick" that you might think that you left something out!! The coating on the wads also helps prevent plastic "clinging" to the barrel. Promo powder works great. Very economical, made in the USA, a bit dirty but you "blow" the dirt out after each shot (it does NOT accumulate). Downrange has a web site. E-mail Kevin @ Downrange and have him send you some samples...........merlyn

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Downrange Wads are everything that Merlyn said and more! I sell them by bag, case, pallet, etc. I also sponsor this site. Give me a call or email to discuss your options.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    "The Scattergun Store"
    (270) 804-5454

4. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The Green Duster is very slick and runs through my 366 and mec loaders very smoothly.

5. oletymer

oletymer Member

The Downrange DRA 12 pink is a little shorter than the Claybuster and gives better crimps in my loads.

6. austin fatts

austin fatts TS Member

Thanks for the input!!! I will get my hands on a bunch of them. I might try PROMO. With a kid in college I need to cut corners!!

Austin Fatts