1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wads for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RickA, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickA

RickA Member

0   0   0

I have a bunch of wads that I acquired with some reloading supplies that I don't use because I don't shoot these guages. If anyone is interested in any of these I will ask that you make a reasonable offer on any or all of it. Here's what I have;
    175 WAA12R Winchester for 12 gauge
    245 WAA41 Winchester for .410 gauge
    245 W20042 Remington 7/8 oz 20 gauge
    55 SP16 Remington for 16 gauge
    55 RXP 20 Remington for 20 gauge
    185 WAA12F114 Winchester for 12 gauge
    40 preslit wads for steel shot (I believe these are 12 gauge 3" or most likely 3" 1/2 but I'm not sure they may be worth nothing because the slits don't seem very uniform????)
    Like I said I'll take any reasonable offer I checked all the wads and they are all still nice and pliable not brittle.
    PM me if your interested
    Thanks,
    Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.