1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wad/Shell Knockerer Outerer

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

HIGH SPEED, SEMI AUTOMATIC, VERY EFFICIENT, TECHNICALLY ADVANCED, WAD AND SHELL EXTRACTOR

Solid brass. 3 1/2 inches long and have a quick release key chain holder. available in 12,20 or 28 gauge .. 15 dollars each including shipping to you. Made thread shorter and thanks for the nice things everyone said about this item. Motordoc

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Do you have one made for Mach One owners? Fred

3. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

the mach one is such a precise machine that the shells are actually afraid to stay around too long in fear of being abused, reloaded or discarded. if they would become stuck in the gun, they would be subjected to a knock on the head with the knocker outerer, abused and then actually be afraid to enter the chamber of terror again motordoc how's the weather . shot today in the rain AGAIN

4. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

please email address,i have a few guys at the club that want(really need)one of these,(drop thexxx)thanks,mark

5. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

6. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

i use one that is better a 410 loaded shell if it dont come out by couple of drops down barrel insert head up and hit with a pointed hammer works every time

7. Chip

Chip TS Member

Amazing people will buy something a dead AA battery will do. Ol' P.T. Barnum was right, one born every minute.

8. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Joe makes good stuff. You should check out his snap caps. Why drop a used battery down a nice shotgun when you could use a classy piece of hardware?

Dave

9. bwvan

bwvan TS Member

A .45/70 brass full of shot and then seat a bullet on top of it. Makes a good one.

10. guncase

guncase TS Member

I WILL HAVE "WAD KNOCKERS" at the Grand,, I think these are the
    "original" ones made by Dusty in Minnesota. He has been making them for a long time. Stop at Warwick Gun Case,, Spot 25 at the Grand,,, only $12.00!! Paul

11. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Joe....I just sent you a paypal payment....Forgot to tell you I'd like it for my 12 ga. Thanks!

12. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Would you concider making one for the .410 Bore, would have to be thinner and longer.

Ronbo

13. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

This looks like a nice item. That said, a 28 ga. shell filled with shot and crimped does the job nicely. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.