1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wad Comparison Chart

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Sigraph, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sigraph

Sigraph TS Member

Does anyone have or know of a source on the internet where I can find a chart showing all the available or popular wads. What I'm interested in is a database showing a picture of each wad along with manufacturer, specifications, dimensions - overall height, shotcup dimensions, etc? 12 gauge in particular.
    Thanks - Eric

2. dbart1948

dbart1948 Member

Eric - Photographs and descriptions of wads can be obtained in the various books pertaining to shotshell reloading.

An excellent reference book for shotshell reloaders is the Lyman Shotshell Reloading Handbook, 4th Edition. I will not reload anything without first reviewing the data contained within this book.

Dave

3. Sigraph

Sigraph TS Member

Thanks Dave - definately good reference material.
    I already have that manual and it is excellent.

4. Sigraph

Sigraph TS Member

I'm new on this site. What the heck is all that "up", Trolling, and tt or ttt stuff I usually see....?????

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Sigraph:

As a thread ages, other threads replace it at the top of the list. Eventually inactive threads are pushed far enough down the list that few readers will see it. When someone adds a post to a thread consisting of nothing more than up, bump or ttt (abbreviation for 'to the top') that person is simply moving the thread back to the top of the list.

Understand that the person bumping the thread may be the creator of the original thread or another reader. Some threads are bumped multiple times.

In your case the poster 'alant' was extending a courtesy by moving your question back to the top of the thread list where more readers will see it and perhaps respond.

sissy

6. Sigraph

Sigraph TS Member

I learn something every day.

Alant - "thanks man"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shotgun wad comparison chart

shotshell wad comparison
shotshell wad comparison chart
shotshell wad diameters