1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wacko Filter?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by FAR, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FAR

FAR TS Member

All: Does anyone know if there is some kind of junk mail like filter on this forum that weeds out the wackos you list?

Very frustrating trying to discuss topics when the wacko brats are tugging at your pant leg with “Look at me!, Look at me!, Look at me!” throughout the whole conversation.

Adults only please.

Thanks

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Hmm...why would anyone want to bother you, of all people?

Let's have a little summary:

1. You're new (sign-on created 9/24/09 - when the CG/Quant. fiasco came up).

2. You talk like a shyster.

3. You never seem to post for any purpose except attacking CG.

Hmm...carpetbagging lawyers creating sign-on names to attack gun companies is exactly what we need more of!

Just can't figure out why anybody would mess with you...?

3. FAR

FAR TS Member

Buzz-gun:

“We just installed a pompous blow-hard as_hole filter. (...unfortunately, it was two days after you already made it in)”

Ok, we have netted our first SELF-IDENTIFYING wacko for the list. (This could not have worked better, if I said “Hey wackos, list your name here”)

1. buzz-gun

2. ?

All fun aside, I am really interested in finding some kind of filter to weed these folks out.

Adults only, PLEASE! (fair warning to wackos)

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Well, This is just great. Another self rightous wacko hell bent on fixing the most successful shooting forum ever. Go pee on somebody else's leg and tell them it's raining. Have you tried the Obama admin, They might need another media nazi.

Jimmy

5. FAR

FAR TS Member

“Hey wackos, list your name here”

1. buzz-gun

2. Jim101?

All joking aside Jim, my question was a serious one. Does such a filter exist?

6. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Yes, but it's in your head.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

I've been an official cer-tee-fied site wacko here for years! Heck...you could say I'm something of a reg'lar around these parts.

But your role as a potential anti-CG axe-grinding lawyer? Now that's news we can use...

8. FAR

FAR TS Member

No need to list twice buzz-gun. We get it.

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

This is going to be fun. We'll give you all the free publicity you want.

Your move, Mr. Ahmadinejad.

10. racer

racer TS Member

Third tier schools like Harvard,Yale, Etc? Dan

11. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

He's probably an ACORN spy.

Jimmy

12. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

FAR,

What Federal Air Reg do we consider when dealing with the likes of you?

ss

13. FAR

FAR TS Member

Self-identified wackos so far:

1. buzz-gun

2. Jim101

3 Mr. Charles

4. ?

The wacofish just can't jump into the boat fast enough!

;-)

14. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Hey FAR:

Do you have an Aunt named Louise

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/cartoon/?action=view&current=fruitcake.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I thought so.

Ok the best filter is just skip over the threads you don't want to read.

Well I feel a pain coming on be back later to see if I got thrown in the boat also.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/?action=view&current=pooping.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

FARhorn Leghorn

15. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Kitty says that it's so sad to see a grown man create such a lame thread.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view¤t=100_1242-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

16. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

So now The Great FAR says that anyone that disagrees with his opinion is a Wacko. Well I say that The Great FAR is playing all of us like a fiddle.

He seems to think that we must treat him with the utmost of respect yet we are all Monday morning quarterbacks. This is what he thinks of our responses to his post.

"There are folks that critique (have CONTRUCTIVE criticism – the serious folks on this forum), folks that stand up to do their best (like the Quantico boys), and those whose only contribution is self-important bloviating about everyone else’s work."

Evidently we are not allowed to criticize the report or his extremely high opinion of his beliefs(sounds like someone with a military rank or maybe it is a civilian rank.)as we are just Wackos.
    Well I will tell you what I have observed about The Great FAR. He likes to twist thing to his advantage by being less than totally honest in his statements. As an example.

""Some here have made points that extensive CSI testing needs to be done to settle the issue. With that I would not disagree. But to experienced shooters some things are so obvious that it does not take an expert to raise "concerns". Others disagree with me and their point is taken, but with no ownership of the firearm how was the club to do that?"

Yet in a previous post no let me correct that statement Two previous post. He is the only one that refers to Forensics in any of their posts.

"Contrary to some of the inflammatory conspiracy claims I have seen here, the Quantico report is without a doubt, the most comprehensive report most have EVER SEEN from a shooting club. Without ownership of the firearm or the reloading equipment and no force of law to compel anyone involved (no laws broken – no club lawsuit to pay for very expensive CSI type forensics), most have noted that the report is remarkably professional and methodical"

The interesting part of that is he is the only one that calls it CSI forensics. CSI BTW stands for Crime Scene Investigators/Investigation. Funny because if there had been a crime committed the testing would be done and it would be settled. Alas no crime no CSI. Of course none of us are supposed to be intelligent enough to know that or is it the other way around???

More evidence of his supreme being attitude and his expert fiddle playing.

""Very frustrating trying to discuss topics when the wacko brats are tugging at your pant leg with “Look at me!, Look at me!, Look at me!” throughout the whole conversation. Adults only please."

This of course suggests that those that wish to make a comment are on the intelligence level of a child seeking attention. No where near the supreme intelligence level of The Great FAR. More evidence of his playing everyone like a fiddle.

""Yes, I have a copy of everything filed so far. I am physically close to the Federal Court in question and had business there last week. I AM NOT, HOWEVER, A NAMED PARTY OR COUNSEL ON EITHER SIDE OF THE DISPUTE so cannot ethically provide much more than is public record. Nor will I reproduce any documents public or not. My interest in any of this is strictly academic. I willingly admit, as well, to challenging those that spin the B.S. that chases away serious discussion on these forums. Problem is, most of the windbags don’t have the facility to understand when they have been caught with their pants down telling stories."

I would say that these statements read like an open book if you are willing to consider just who is making them. After all his interests are strictly academic!!! I think I detect a note of windbag in that statement. Caught with their pants down!!!!! Do you feel a breeze oh Exalted FAR.

Wacko filter I also think we need one but it also needs the ability to see the Wacko that is blowing smoke as well. Don't you oh Great FAR

Well Oh Great FAR I happen to to think you have been much less than honest with most people here about just what your interests in this whole affair really are.

Bob Lawless

17. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Ok FAR time to go, Your stinking up the place.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Jim45/Funny%20shit/?action=view&current=fartfishing2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jimmy

18. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Hey Jim101

reír a carcajadas

FARhorn Leghorn

19. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Kitty is right, this guy should have is fishing license revoked. This is lame

20. ilive4skeet

ilive4skeet TS Member

Sounds like it is time for FAR to go far-far away. I thought this was supposed to be a professional site where one does not take personal shots at others?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.