1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wacko claims he is Tea Party canidate

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Check the wacko at the link.

He claimed he was the Tea Party candidate. Wackos like these is what will doom the tea party movement. Too bad, the spontaneous tea party movement started with great intentions and motives, but it keeps getting hijacked by wackos that give elections to the Democrats.

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

mrskeet410

Jack Davis, the wacko you cited, only CLAIMS to be a Tea Party candidate. He's run for the same office previously as a democrat.

Senate candidate Alvin Greene of South Carolina and Illinois Lt. Governor candidate Scott Lee Cohen, were both democrat candidates in the last election. Unlike Davis, Greene and Cohen actually WON their respective democrat primaries by wide majorities of democrat voters.

Too bad, the democrat party started with great intentions and motives, but it keeps getting hijacked by wackos.

sissy

Edited addition 9:17am

Oops. Someone reminded me that I should have elaborated a bit on Cohen and Greene. So...

Cohen is from Crook County in Illinois. He has a history of domestic abuse. His ex-wife described him as a steroid and spouse abuser. Cohen was arrested in 2005 for slamming his girlfriend against a wall and holding a knife to her throat. The same girlfriend has an arrest record as a prostitute.

As for Greene, let's just say he's ever bit as smart as average democrats everywhere. Google 'Alvin Greene' for links to a jillion articles and vids demonstrating his intellectual prowess.

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

skeet just wishes he could derail the Tea Party.

4. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Skeet,

Give it up, you're just pathetic now.

Kip

5. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Skeet won't derail the tea party. The fruitcakes that are taking it over will.

6. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

There are a lot of wackos in government right now. Most recent example is A. Wiener (D,NY). Sending a picture of his private part to women he did'nt know in the internet also puts his judgement into serious question. In fact, sending such picture to women he knew would be the same thing!

7. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

So kip - Do you consider the politician in the link at the opening post represents the goals of the tea party? He claimed he was the Tea Party candidate.

8. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Ross Perot? The guy that gave us Clinton? Or maybe it was Buchanan that gave us Clinton. Buchanan suckered punched GHW Bush in Vermont, which gave gave Perot the idea to run and divert enough votes from GHW Bush to give the election to Clinton. How did that work for conservatism?

But I must say that I find Buchanan's neo-isolationism more and more a appealing.

9. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

The following three quotes pretty much cover the original subject. The full article is linked above.

1. "After three straight losses as a Democrat..."

2. "After failing to win the endorsement of either the Republican Party or the Conservative Party in this special election, Davis started a ‘Tea Party’ line.

3. Tea party activists were miffed; Davis never talked to them or asked for their support. He just got to the Board of Elections before they did. In New York, anyone who files 3,500 signatures to get their name on the ballot can create their own party line.

Here's a recap for dullards like mrskeet,

This yoo hoo Davis unsuccessfully ran for the same congressional seat as a democrat in three prior elections. This time he tried to cozy up to the GOP and the Conservative Party. Both rebuffed him. Davis has no affiliation with the actual Tea Party and never has. They want no part of him either.

The only party that ever embraced him was the democrats - three different elections. Looks to me like he's one of mrskeet's boys.

sissy

10. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

But sissy we agree. It's wackos like him running as tea party candidates that will kill the movement. How the tea party or Tea Party can prevent these frauds I don't know. They would need some sort of central or national party organization to do that, but I'm not sure such a national organization is congruent with spontaneous nature of the original movement.

11. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I mean no disrespect, but all this time, I thought it was "Mrs. Keet410" so I'm glad I haven't made any contibutions until now.

"Seminar callers"(posters) are obvious from their very first words. They fool no one and only continue with each word to further embarrass themselves and make more apparent to even the most casual observers that they are truly pathetic people.

12. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

WS-1 - I course you mean disrespect. Look at your words. They're very disrespectful.

13. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Like I said, I meant no disrespect. I was being honest.

I don't care what you think. My guess is that nobody here at Trapshooters.Com cares what you think. I doubt that any of the other members would miss you if you disappeared.

Oh, by the way, before you go, please correct the misspelled word in your subject line.

Thank you.

14. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

To those that consider themselves tea partiers -

Do you consider politicians like to the one in the opening link representative of the tea party?

If not, do you find politicians like that a threat to your movement?

If not, why not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.