1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WAAAY O/T.....NOVEMBER SUNRISE IN ALBERTA

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ljutic73, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. white rattler

white rattler Member

Wild Rose Country. You can't beat it. Ron what were you doing? Out looking for dogs with that 17 of yours. Trevor

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

One of the big things I miss about home is the sky, whether it's sunrise, sunset (nothing like a prairie sunset!) or the aurora borealis.

Plus Coffee Crisp, Eatmore's, Macintosh Toffee, Wine Gums, Salt N Vinegar Chips, All Dressed, Libby's beans....... I think I need to make a trip home. Or at least get breakfast!

4. ljutic73

no .17's here Trevor, just a Kimber .22... and I'm not hunting varmints just yet...working on my 5th wheel and doing more on my '72 Chev pickup project....TTYL

Ron

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

Ron, the word down here is that you had a FORD big block 600 plus inches built and you were going to put in your 72. Trev.

6. ljutic73

Trevor...thats very funny!.....I'd probably break out in hives if I did that!....actually the truck has a sweet 350 Chevy crate motor in it....the 462 Big Block Chevy in my shop is goin' in my '66 Bel Air...sometime...

Ron

7. ljutic73

My pleasure, Shawn!

Ron

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Absolutely Beautiful ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I should take some pictures of those clouds of thousands of mallards hangin around Frank Lake. I might as well take the camera and leave the shotgun at home, cuz I'm not gettin any high flying ducks with that steel shot.

10. white rattler

white rattler Member

Mike, I still have a case or two of 3" Green hull high brass Rem. in #4 shot. It will stone ducks up to 90 yards if you get get out in front of them. Can you not get them to decoy? Trevor Dawe.

11. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Awsome interface of orange and blue. Great photo work.

12. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Trevor, at my age it probably isn't a great idea to break through the ice and launch the canoe and put out decoys since these Northern migratory ducks are smart enough to stay well out in the open water and gain altitude real quick. I'm gonna try skiing in January and then I can try trapshooting as a Senior Vet.

13. white rattler

white rattler Member

Mike, bad knee and trying to ski. You will be lucky to see the spring. Trevor. P.S. Get George to give you some tips

14. ljutic73

thanks Wireguy....my wife gets the credit for telling me to get the camera and take the shot....FYI it was taken with a Sony Alpha 100 DSLR set on auto...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.