1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Waaaay OT

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ross, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Where can I get a 3 or 4 foot piece of rubber hose like garden hose only 2"ID (without wire in it like radiator hose) I want to cut it into about 1&1\2" lengths to use as rod holders in my boat. Any other ideas will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.--Ross Puls

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

You can buy radiator hose with out wire in it or you could try flexible PVC, or flexible (Seal Tite) conduit, but get the kind without metal lining

3. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

Do you have an ag supplier close by? Find something like a Tractor Supply, Rural King, Orschelns, Wheelers etc. and ask for black 2" EDPM sprayer hose.

http://www.sprayparts4less.com/servlet/Detail?no=314

The price on the link is for a 50' roll so don't let that scare you. It can be purchased by the foot from a local store.

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

You can also go to the plumbing section and get 2" rubber couplers and remove the hose clamps. They are very durable but yet soft enough as to not harm your equipment. I used them for the barrel supports on my shooting cart.
    grntitan_2009_2503241.jpg

5. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Unless your stuck on using rubber hose try the attacked weblink.

http://www.iboats.com/Marine-Pole-Storage-Utility-Clips/dm/view_id.257731

Robert

6. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Thanks EVERYBODY lots of good ideas & places to get what I'm looking for. Ross Puls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.