Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WA State Shoot Location Moved

3K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  Lady KX-5 
#1 ·
Greetings from eastern Washington!

I have an important announcement to make concerning the 2008 Washington State Trapshooting Championships. The shoot will be moved from Walla Walla to Spokane, to be held at the Spokane Gun Club. The dates have not changed. They are June 19-22. For any questions/comments regarding this change, please email me at: ***kstephens@watrap.com***. (remove the asterisks fore and aft)

As this news comes fairly late in our shooting season, it is imperative that we get the word out as soon as possible. Programs will be mailed out in the next few weeks, and will have the correct information contained therein.
For RV reservations, please contact Bob McLendon at ***spokanegunclub@msn.com***

Thank you,

Kim Stephens
President
Washington State Trapshooting Association

#6 ·
LadyKX-5, who do I contact about a camping spot for the western grand? I have sent three emails, the first was unanswered by the club, the second was answered and said yes they could give me a 50 amp spot. I then asked them to send me a bill and I would send them a check and that one was unanswered. I live in Mn and won't drive to Spokane unless I know I have a spot.

Thanks, Mark Zauhar, MTA President

#7 ·
Hi Mark:

Thank you for your email. I'm not sure who answered your second email, but the person who can help you is Bob McLendon. His email is ***spokanegunclub@msn.com (lose the asterisks).

I will send him an email as well, to ask him to get back to you.

Take care,

Kim Stephens

#18 ·
Kim,

My shoot schedule revolves around school (with the spring grand being an exception lol) I will for sure be at our state shoot but I might be hunting in Argentina with my dad during the inland. As of now, we are planning on making the championship events of the western grand as well.

-Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.