1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.Wash Pres.Days TrapShoot Feb 16,17,18th & Progra

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by woodski, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodski

woodski Member

W.Wash Pres.Days TrapShoot Feb 16,17,18th & Program

Hi my name is Bob Woods and I am the NEW President of EVERGREEN GUN CLUB in Little Rock, Wa. I would like to personally invite you to the annual Western Washington State PITA Presidents Days Trap Shoot Feb.16,17,18th at EVERGREEN GUN CLUB - Full RV Hookups available. Doubles/Handicap on Sat., Singles/ Handicap on Sun., Handicap only on Mon (get you home earlier). ALL Handicaps are MAGNUMS!!! AND a flat of shells for the High Overall Winners!!! We are all working very hard here at EVERGREEN GUN CLUB to make all our shoots the best in the West and make your experience her at our club ENJOYABLE!!! Thanks for your intrest and please look me up when you get here, Bob Woods Email me for more info at scottwoodski@aol.com Go down threads for Program Info

2. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

W.Wash Pres. Days Trap Shoot Feb 16,17,18th

Bob congratulations on your presidency. Hope to meet you if not before the Grand then at the Grand. Good luck with your indevers. Post-2

3. woodski

woodski Member

Yes it's a little wet here, but is supposed to clear-up for the Pres. Day Shoot.I am coming to Hawaii right after the shoot is over for my wifes and mine 26th wedding aniversary for a week,but she has limits on my shooting while there.This being Pres. of a gun club is a little time consuming right now and I would like to stay married, she's a keeper!!! Hope to see you at the club sometime, Bob W.

4. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Going to try to make it Sunday and Monday. Grandaughter has a BD party Sat.

5. woodski

woodski Member

Great, Magnums on both those handicap shoots!!! Please introduce yourself. I'm trying to get our new Name badges by then, if not please ask for Bob Woods.Good luck & break em all!!!

6. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Bill H

Got my swim fins ready and I will be down there Saturday.

Jim

7. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Please post the program somewhere on TS.com.

8. woodski

woodski Member

We are mostly an all NEW board so we kept this first shoot real simple, Money, Magnums, & Shells. All shooters best friends!!!

Sat-$25 Targets,100 Doubles,Lewis$10&Class purse$10-100 Hdcp,Magnum$12 &Lewis$10
    Sun-$25 Targets,100 Singles,Lewis$10&Class purse$10-100 Hdcp,Magnum$12 &Lewis$10
    Mon-$25 Targets,100 Handicap Only(home early)Magnum$12 & Lewis$10

1 Case of shells to each - High Overall, High Lady, High Jr., High Vet.
    We didn't put the 25's & 50's options in Handicaps but might add them if there's enough intrest.

Thanks for your intrest and support,
    Bob Woods NEW President of Evergreen Gun Club

9. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

Up for Evergreen

10. TLC Flying

TLC Flying TS Member

Thinking of driving over from the eastside. ATA Member, anything I need but my ATA card? Shells only? No trinkets to gather dust on a shelf?
    as if I could outshoot you western deadeyes. BW

11. TLC Flying

TLC Flying TS Member

Forgot to ask directions. I have a GPS. Is there an address? Thanks in advance. BW

12. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

12736 Marksman Road SW, Olympia, WA 98512-9200

13. woodski

woodski Member

Thanks Hoggy for giving directions. It looks like its going to be nice weather ALL 3 days this weekend so come on & break em all!!! It's my bithday the 19th so I do feel lucky. Thanks again, Bob W

14. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Well wasn't exactly direction but figured the address was good enough and you could use mapquest.

15. woodski

woodski Member

Hi guys, THANKS for supporting this shoot. The weatherman said 55 to 65 degrees but it stayed overcast and 45 degrees until Mon. afternoon when all was already done. Wish I had a job like weathermen that could be wrong so often and still get PAID!!! It was tough shooting and scores wern't the best but we tried to keep everything going as smoothly as possible. There is still alot of room for improvement with equipment,the new board, and myself as a new president but we are commited to getting this club back to tip top shape ASAP. We did this shoot with ALL volunteer labor and that hasn't been done a LONG time as I hear it and the volunteers wern't the problem. Please keep coming to our events and we APPRECIATE your support. Bob Woods EVG Sportsmans Club President.

16. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Bob,
    You no doubt caught my bitch but it was not directed at you or how the shoot was run. You guys did an excellent job all considered. I just think you should reconsider the type clays you use.

17. woodski

woodski Member

No problem Hoggy. We are considering the types of clays we throw and are in talks with the PITA as to what targets are going to be thrown at STATE and GRAND SHOOTS, etc.We also have people lined up to come give us lessons on proper trap machine repairs and maint.as well to limit machine failures as much as possible.I try to listen to all comments with an open mind towards getting this club up to it's potential. It's very gratifying to see the volunteers coming back to help with our goal to be the best we can be as quickly as possible. Well, I'm going to take a week off and take my wife on vacation so see you all when Iget back!! Got to keep the home fire lit as she's a real keeper. Thanks, Bob W.

18. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Thanks Bob,
    Have a great time with the wife on your vacation.
    hoggy

19. X73JSA

X73JSA TS Member

Bob
    I attended the shoot was the lone shooter from BC. All things considered was a good experience.My scores could have been a lot better, that has nothing to do with the club.
    One complaint out of a few shooters from BC is they have been unable to get on EGC mailing list for programs. I printed my program off your web site which worked fine for me. I think if you could get programs out you may draw a few more shooters from BC. Would like to add we need a program to cross the border.
    Thank you for your effort and hospitality.

john a

20. woodski

woodski Member

Hi John, thanks for comeing and we are updating our mailing list as we speak for upcomeing shoots. Please send me your address's of those who might want them. We are also in pursuit of some added money for shoots from local businesses and I will let your know when those are also. A new shooter last year and a friend of mine, Bill Ells won the high overall and boy was he tickled!!! Thanks again, Bob Woods

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.