1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.V. Gun Clubs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dhip, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhip

dhip Active Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Hello West Virginia,,,,
    I'm a Newbie to trap shooting.Started this past Sept.My question is,,are there any Gun Clubs near the Kingwood,W.V. area?. I have a cabin down there and visit it about 5-6 weeks during the Summer.Hope to totally retire there eventually.I'm getting hooked on this trap shooting,and am starting to worry about these weeks in W.V...Luv to be able to visit a club that wasn't too far from Kingwood and keep my practicing and shooting together.
    Thanks for any ideas.

Doug H.
  2. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu TS Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Hello Doug, some of us are fortunate enough to have been born in the Mountain State, others just take longer to get there! There is a great little club in Fairmont. Contact 1100nut on this site, you will find him, he is the Treasurer. Great bunch of guys. I shot with them at the WV State Shoot. Speaking of Summer, you gotta come over to Brooke County for that one too! Again, great people, excellent hog roast and beware of the Margarita Man.
  3. dzeh

dzeh Member

May 1, 2006
    PM sent
  4. copper

copper Member

Oct 19, 2007
    Firmont is closest to you nice little club two trap and skeet ranges reasonable rates for rounds and membership shoot me and email I will give you some numbers to call Dave
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.