1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W/TB > PONSESSE WARREN 900 SIZE-O MATIC

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by WIN12 MAN, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WIN12 MAN

WIN12 MAN TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for Ponesse Warren 900 size 0 matic 12 gau press ..
    new condition ..
    e-mail ''winn12man@aol.com''

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

0   0   0

I am currently working on a 12 ga. Platinum 2000 that was taken in on trade. It will be in "as new" condition when I'm done with it. $450.00 plus shipping.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

trapshooterjoe it looks like one more N,s then you need ??

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I was supposed to get in a gently used 900 for a fella in IL or IN to clean up and sell for him.

Can't remember his name, but it never showed.

Whiz White<BR>
    Ponsness/Warren Distributor

5. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

0   0   0

I have a platnum 2000 that is as new. I bought it from an elderly gentleman who was having difficulty operating it. I dont think the reloader loaded more that probably just a few boxes of shells. I was going to put a Spolar Hydraulics on it but couldnt find a decent used one. I have a mec hydraulic that I really have had good luck with. This 2000 has a number of ad ons. Shell counter cover and complete extra set of bushings which alone is about a $75.00 option. Dont really need two relaoders. This loader new is I believe $895. Will sell for $475.00 plus shipping. alex Kotter superior wisconsin54880

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

New Platinums are $699, but they were higher, possibly, when that one was sold. $475 is a great price if it is in new condition.

I bought a 900 that supposedly only reloaded a couple boxes too, but when I got it in, it had reloaded hundreds, and I mean hundreds, of boxes. This is why I require a 3-day inspection period before I deal in any used reloaders.

You'd probably be better off taking some good close-up photos of it.

Whiz White<BR>
    P/W Distributor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ponsesse