1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.T.B. Perazzi...

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rad 53, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rad 53

rad 53 Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a Perazzi spare trigger case, the older leather covered version of the newer plastic ones. They have a red interior and a gold Perazzi logo on the outside. I am also looking for a set of MAP marked barrel and stock sleeves that would have come with Perazzi guns from the early 70's.They are a cream coloured fluffy type with brown draw strings. I look forward to your replies,regards, Donald Robb.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Classic

3. Joe Schmo

Joe Schmo Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PM sent regarding the case.

Jim Barnes

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

some guys know what to collect

5. rad 53

rad 53 Member

0   0   0

How's it going Jack? I figured you would come out to play on this one .I Even thought you might have one or the other hidden away somewhere!Are you sure there's not something in the third drawer down on the right hand side of your gun cabinet? Anyway,good to here from you Jack.Your offerings are always keenly watched and your comments appreciated.Shoot straight mate,regards from down under,Donald Robb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.