1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

w.m.u.c.c. shoot at edwardsburg 5th sunday sept.??

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by plinker611, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker611

plinker611 Member

just got off the phone with someone that was at the fenville grand/and the next sundays allegan calcutta,to see if he would help me with the 5th sunday of sept's. calcutta at edwardsburg C. c.,he said he talk.d to the people in the know at the 2 shoots,and general consensus was no one wanted to shoot at edwardsburg.

so the reason for this post is to see if this is true...lets do a vote to see if in all fairness to don s.for all the work he does to put on these shoots,the clubs,and shooters,that spend their $$$, if that is how the w.m.u.c.c. shooters feel,no hard feelings from our club,or myself,and it gives don s. time to set up with another club to have the 5th sunday shoots for the rest of this year..
    there are the shooters that like to come to edwardsburg for shoots,shooters that hate to come to edwardsburg,and wont,and some that dont matter where they burn their ammo at.so lets not waste the magoritys choice... i will host a shoot or pass the shoot,on the vote we have here in the next 7 days..thanks for your imput,,outgoing trap chair(12-31-12),mark jones

2. rivers

rivers Member

Edwardsburg .....YES

rivers

3. tdgoose

tdgoose Member

Edwardsberg gets my vote

TD

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Todd buys a round...I'm in!

Matt Ski

5. Who's next

Who's next Member

i'am ready for the meat shoots. matt's hungry and i need some meat to feed him

6. plinker611

plinker611 Member

140 looks,2 votes ???

7. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I vote for Edwardsburg, they hold a good shoot.Perry

8. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

It's Edwardsburg's shoot you should keep it.

hook

9. plinker611

plinker611 Member

had alot of looks,some p.m's,and hook sealed the deal. were shootin...next survey,,what do we want for lunch???how about some grilled pork chops??and all the fixins??rick if you bring matt to the calcutta ill let you take home the leftovers,should hold you over till nov.turkey shoot(scratch that last comment i forgot its matt were talking about) we will shoot the 5th sunday shoot,and if there is a low turn out,we'll play games,rummy and eucher,i have enough time to put some fun togeather,,will need help with auction though..dont look like i have alot of support from the edwardsburg gang,todd & ray were the only two that showed support with this survey,if i have to ill recruit some outside help,thats been the problem i have had for the last few years,club support,only a few of us wanting to do the work,and the rest of them standing around bitchin,,,wanting the fun part,but not willing to step up,any clubs out there hiring hard working volenteers???,after the first i'll need a job to occupy my free time with..mark

10. plinker611

plinker611 Member

11. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Sorry Mark

I was in Ohio didn't look at the internet for seven days. Yes I agree we shoot the 5 th Sunday at Edwardsburg Gun Club.Plus that I have missed shooting there this year and your not getting off the hook that easy.If you need help I'll be there.

Have a good one

Don S.

12. plinker611

plinker611 Member

thanks don,,,the shooters that want to have fun are the ones we do this for,,a couple of new rules at edwardsburg that i wanted to make known,#1,we have moved all guns and ammo out from under the pavillion,and to the bingo shack behind the high house,reason being is the pavillion is part of the bar,and we felt it was best to seperate guns from the beer..#2 and we are enforcing it is if you want to drink beer,get your shooting done first,drink beer after your gun is put away,we have alot of shooters that dont want to shoot next to someone that has had a couple of beers,and that is common sense,.we are trying to do the best that we can to support gun safty,and this has been a big issue with alot of shooters. mark mckay and others are building a nice trap shootin shack over looking the trap fields for the winter weather coming,and hopefully by novembers,meat shoot it will be ready, so please let the shooters know they can no longer drink & shoot,they have to wait untill their gun is put away,mark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.