1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C. will hold a calcutta at Allegan 8-15-10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CANTWIN, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

There will be two 50-bird calcuttas on 8-15-10 protections will start at 9:00am auction will be between 12:00noon and 1:00pm.There is a 50 straight jackpot.

2. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

The kind you eat.

hook

3. lostandout

lostandout Member

its a ton of fun come out and watch hook run um

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

After Hook shoots Weir's on Saturday he'll probably have a K-80 for sale at Allegan.

Matt Ski

5. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

Matt, how did the interview go last week? Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

6. pullbangloss

Knock on wood, went pretty well. Hopefully the rain holds out for Thursday and I'll have good news to report. My fellow Indiana bashers should be happy then, LOL.

Matt

7. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

My K-80 is for sale now that should be of interest to all who now have a Perazzi and want to upgrade and that would be every Perazzi owner.

hook

8. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Perazzi owners are a funny lot none of them will get on the threads for a upgrade but I think I am up to 28 pm's of Perazzi owners wanting a upgrade I have not accepted any as of yet.

hook

9. pullbangloss

Hook,

I see you are getting rid of your K-80. I have a 1982 TM-1 stock with a minor crack in it. The finish is wore off but does have a nice recoil pad on it which is about 60%.

Now I know your K-80 is valued at a little more than my stock so I would like to trade you. Let's say my stock and $50 for the K-80. Unless of course you have a combo, then I'd add $100.

PM me if interested. I'll pay shipping.

Matt Ski

10. pullbangloss

I hope no one shoots a rabbit.

Matt Ski

11. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve you are spending to much time on utobe,but this time they at least kept there clothing on.

12. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I have had so many pm's for the upgrade I lost count I had no idea there was so many Perazzi oweners out there,we should take up a collection to help them, maybe if we take part of our winnings as a donation that way they won't have to donate to themselves.

13. pullbangloss

Hook,

Do a search for "Krieghoff blows up." Then do a search for "Perazzi blows up."

This may be the only thing the K-guns beat the Perazzi's at.

LOL.

Matt Ski

14. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I did the search like you suggested and found out you need to include Mossberg into the search because most Perrazzi owners don't want to admit thats what they own,even you try to disguise yours us something other than a Perrazzi.

hook

15. pullbangloss

Hook,

As long as Gary keeps shooting an SKB you'll keep winning. Mossberg, Ithaca, Model 12, you can shoot anything. Just as long Gary is still shooting the SKB.

Matt

16. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Gary is not going to be happy that you brought him into this disscussion he thought he was shooting a Perrazzi.

hook

17. pullbangloss

Sorry Gary. I should learn how to respect my elders a little better. Tell you what, I'll let you guys win a protection at the next shoot so that you can go buy bannana splits. Now if my partner doesn't agree it's out of my hands.

Matt

18. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Looks like rain Saturday.

hook

19. pullbangloss

Gary,
    You were my insperation in switching to the SKB bag. You've almost got me convinced to remove my middle bead but not quite yet.

Hook,
    Yes, it does look like rain. Unsure if I'm heading over in the morning. Guess I'll get up and make a decision from there. Weather does look good for Sunday so I'm sure to see you there if not tomorrow.

Matt Ski

P.S. Steve, what kind of stuff are you smokin'?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.