1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C. Fun Weekend Ahead

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by moore5833, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

West Michigan Shooters can compete at three different clubs this weekend! Starting Friday night at Fennville, starting with Fish Fry Dinner. Fun shoot starts at 7:00pm. Then Sat Morning of to Allegan C.L. for the Pick/Draw Calcutta-with chicken BBQ lunch. Follow it up with Sunday games and Draw calcutta at Gun River Skeet and Trap. Three Great places to shoot!!!!Perry

2. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Perry

Are we going to have turtle with that there fish.

hook

3. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Perry

It just came to me that the fish your going to have would"ent by chance be cat fish would it.

hook

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

The West Michigan Calcutta Circuit is going strong! Hope everyone has the chance to attend these great clubs!

Regards,
    Matt

5. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Hook,I dont know about turtle, Ocean Perch-all out of cat! Maybe next time. Perry

6. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Now that i think of it-Quicny got the bejesus scared out of him by a cat that jumped out of the dumpster-right into his face. So if he says turtle,you might want to check for wiskers.Perry

7. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.