1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C Fennville Sunday Calcutta 12/12 RESULTS!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BornToScore, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey Guys,

Here are the Results from the Arctic Calcutta today at the Fennville Rod and Gun Club. By far the toughest birds I have seen in quite some time. The temps were low, the wind was strong, the snow was fierce and some birds were lost! Thanks to all the shooters for coming out. Amazing to see how dedicated us trap shooters are to our sport! haha

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

First Calcutta:

[​IMG]

Second Calcutta:

[​IMG]

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Dedicated = Slang term used by shooters on the WMCC to justify standing in sub zero temps shooting at clay birds.

Looks like some pretty tough shooting conditions. Estimated jackpot come April = $500. Estimated winner = Not Hook.

Matt Ski

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

It was nasty-i couldn't belive that many shooters showed up!

4. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Perry

Congrats to You and Brian on your win, the conditions were windy to say the least. There were snownados and snowdevils on the feilds cold hands and frozen birds, it was fun. Clayton remarked we will fish in it, shoot in it, but we won't work in it.

Don S.

5. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

I also this this was the FIRST time in my trapping career that the yardage on the second event was closer than the first. Notice how that was Steve's idea????

Even after taking second in the first event and first in the second one, he STILL had to whoop on Jordan in the hip shoot...certainly the definition for showoff!!!...haha

Hope everyone isn't too buried from this recent snowstorm!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Fellow Shooters

Above you read a thread of Steve V proclaiming a rendition of how innocent I am,where in reality he is guilty as sin.You see people he would have you believe that he got snow up his nose,but the truth of the matter is that every time a little breeze came up he[Steve] would wait for it to calm down befor he would shoot,so I called him out and exposed him for the ATA shooter that he is.

You see fellow game shooters that ATA shooters like Steve,and Matt don't shoot if the weather man is calling for a drop of rain,or a slight breeze,but these are the things us real game shooters call sport.

thank you vary much hook

7. pullbangloss

I don't want to ruin my average.

Matt Ski

8. pullbangloss

Been a while since he was that small. His crap is bigger than that puppy. Hibernation is about over...unless I find a bluegill honey hole!

Matt Ski

9. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

10. pullbangloss

Ed,

I like how you sit back, read the threads and just as we think the trash talking is done you bring it back to the top. Are you trying to start something?

After all, how many times do we have to pick on Elman, I mean Steve, before enough is enough.

And poor Hook. Can this guy ever catch a break? He even tried shooting his Model 12 a while back!

Nice going Ed, lol. Happy Holidays and hope to see you soon.

Matt Ski

11. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Steve -
    I cant even call the duties at the F.R.G.C a job since I look so forward to working and being around the W.M.C.C shooters. I'm still striving to have the day where I see all the small pieces you guys see. I just don't know how you guys can do it, must be the shooting glasses! I really have enjoyed being the Trapper at the club and dont see myself going anywhere in the next year or so....

Hook -
    I think I remember you pausing a bit to readjust (or go grab) his hat after it blew off, another way to "stall" in my book. Or what about the "click" noise we been hearing all summer when your gun doesn't shoot on a hard left or right? Have yet to see it happen on a backup shot....hmmm......haha

Hope your getting better Ed! Hope to see you out at a shoot in the near future!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

12. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

WOW- Eric dishing up some smack talk????

13. pullbangloss

Eric,

You can talk all the smack you want. You are the best puller ever. I only wish I could have been half as good as you when I pulled at Coloma. All hail the Great One!

Hope that's enough sucking up to get me some good pulls in the next protection shoot off, lol.

Matt Ski

14. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I dont know how he scored the last one-it was blowing snow so hard!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.