1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C Fennville, MI Calender Of EVENTS!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BornToScore, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

[​IMG]

Welcome All!

Here is a complete list of events for the upcoming year at the Fennville Rod and Gun Club. Our board members have worked hard to arrange all the dates and put this list together. Please print it off and place it handy so you don't miss any shoots!

Any of our members from last year will be receiving a copy (if haven't already) when you receive our first news letter ("The Reloader)". The news letters were sent out last Monday (1/24), so should be arriving in mail boxes everywhere!

Hope to have another great year at the club! Hope everyone can make it to most of the events so get your calenders marked!

The clubs website is listed above.

If anyone has any questions/concerns, please post them in this thread, or send me a private message through the forum.

Thanks!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

Copy and Paste the link below into the address bar to find our clubs location!

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Fennville&state=MI&address=2513+49th+St&zipcode=49408-9103&country=US&latitude=42.599607&longitude=-86.026121&geocode=ADDRESS

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Eric-the walleye shoot is on the wrong date,i didn't see it till sat. There is no firm date for the walleye fry,and calcutta.Perry

3. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Okay, we will have to keep that date in the balance until we find out if we have it or not....

I forgot we had that conversation couple weeks ago.

Thanks!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

4. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Sorry guys, it didn't get to the printer - me! We'll get it corrected for the next printing. The rest of the info should be ok.

Cindy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.