1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C. Fennville, MI calcutta - 6/13

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cindyfenn, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

This Sunday is Fennville's turn for the Sunday calcutta group - 6/13 and it's also Pancake Breakfast day!! Breakfast is served from 8 AM til noon and it's a belly filler - all you can eat pancakes, eggs and sausage.

Protections at 10, 1st calcutta at 1 followed by a 2nd one. Both are 50 bird "draw". Always games afterwards and a good time for all.

I think the menu is ham for lunch, start serving around 1 PM.

So bring your guns, appetites and friends!

Cindy

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hook,

Start doing your rain dance. You know how I like perfect conditions when I shoot.

Oh, and up for Fennville Rod and Gun club.

Matt Ski

3. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Hoping for nice weather - see you guys Sunday!

Should I remind Remington to bring your glasses Matt? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Cindy

4. pullbangloss

I put his treats next to my glass case so he won't let me! LOL.

Matt Ski

5. pullbangloss

Pretty quiet on here this week. Must be something going out there...?

Steve's probably at the Barry Manilow convention in San Francisco, Hook's probably got food poisoning from the bannana split Gary bought him Sunday, and the rest are just laying in the weeds, LOL.

Rain dance has officially started. I'll post on YouTube if I get a chance.

Matt

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I think I lost my partner on the way home last week Gary would not stop talking about Perry and how great he is.It was Perry this,Perry that and he said he wished Perry was with us so he could buy him a ice cream cone,well I said you like Perry so much take him and he said ok."OUCH"

Matt I heard there is going to be a heavy dew Sunday but do not worry we will roll out the red carpet so your feet don't get damp.

hook

7. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

I'm thinking I need to post a pic of my 14.5 yo springer to get Steve's attention. He's a b/w also and has just as much personality, maybe more since he's earned it!

Cindy

8. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I'm speechless-for once

9. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Perry is a giant among men.I for one would not want to break up the new Perry and Gary cartoon show.The show must go on.

hook

10. pullbangloss

That didn't take long...

ttt

Matt Ski

11. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Thanks everybody for a great day at Fennville Gun club. Didn't pay enough attention to know who to congratulate for winning but it was a good day. Lots of shooters and happy faces - maybe somebody got a pic of the boards. Somebody else can jump in the results/bragging rights.

There were several new faces/shooters today so it mixed things up a bit - I hope they had a good time, didn't get to meet some of them but hope they come back again.

What a great group of folks!

Cindy

12. pullbangloss

As always, great job to all who helped with the shoot yesterday! W.C., Perry, Cindy, Don, Eric, Joe, Bre, and whoever else I'm missing.

Rick K. and Jim C. won the first event with a 49. (No this is not a mis-print and I don't mean Rick S.)

Steve Vv and Bob R. broke the jackpot on the 2nd event breaking 50 straight!

Some punk won both door shoots.

Good shooting to everyone yesterday. It was rough for some and easy for others.

See ya at Allegan!

Matt Ski

13. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

i know about the rough-Doc will probly never talk to me again.Perry

14. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I know Matt does not want to talk about it but Don and Hook won second place with a 48 thank you vary much.A old fat punk took second place in both back doors.Pride is a wonderful thing.

15. pullbangloss

I forgot to mention one serious note.

We have a shooter in need and as part of the W.M.C.C. I feel it my duty to bring it to the attention of all.

Bob R. has fallen on tough times. The economy, 401K, BP stock, and so on. Money is a little tight for Bob R. so I would like to start a fund for him. Let's name it...uh...I don't know....okay, let's name it Bob R.'s jackpot fund. Hopefully we can raise enough money so that Bob can throw in $1 for the jackpot next time. Once again, I'm starting this so put me down for a $0.01 donation.

Matt Ski

16. pullbangloss

Thanks Gary for your kind donation. Let's keep this going guys. Allegan is Sunday and I'd hate to see Bob R. not have the $1 for the jackpot.

I took the dog for a walk last night and found a penny in the road. Now rather than put this into my savings I'm going to donate it to the Bob R. Jackpot Fund. I hate to brag and sound like I'm the big donater but I am really passionate about this cause.

Matt Ski

17. pullbangloss

Looks like Elman 20 years ago!

Matt Ski

18. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Posted reply to this thread under the "W.M.CC Fennville Gun Club RESULTS 6/13/10" Thread!!

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.