1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C Fennville Gun Club Spring Team League!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BornToScore, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Welcome All!!!

Well as mentioned in an earlier thread, we are hosting another Spring League this year. We have made a few changes, so read carefully and be sure to join!

This year, the league is open to both Members and Non-Members.

The league begins Saturday, February 26th and Ends Saturday, April 23rd.

The shooting must occur on either a Saturday (clubs open 12-5) or a Tuesday (which begin in April and clubs open 5-9). Let the score keeper know your shooting for a league score BEFORE taking the range to shoot.

The league will be a shot out of 300 birds with the following breakdown:

-16yd - 100 birds

-19yd - 100 birds

-23yd - 100 birds

Each shooter will shoot 50 birds, and back up their partner the other 50 birds.

A shooter may shoot on 2 teams (no more than 2), but must have a different partner.

The entry fee is $15.00 a person / #30.00 a team.

The entry fee will go directly into the pot for payout. However, the primary shooter on the round must pay (or members may punch there card) $3.50 a round.

Number of payouts will depend on number of teams. Last year we paid high team for each yardage, and I believe a first and second overall. Expecting more teams this year since it's open to Non-members so hopefully more payouts as well!

Please Private Message me of your teams and I will start making a master copy. Just pay the entry fee next time your at the club.

Feel free to comment and chime in! Hope to see everyone at the club shooting soon!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper/Rangemaster!

Attached the clubs website address above for more club information/details.

2. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

This sounds like fun - maybe Mama Bear needs to give this a try with a "just for fun" partner.

Have to say, your spelling hasn't gotten better in college, you still have a problem and spell checker won't help!!! Hahahaha

Cindy - aka Eric/"Trappers" Mom

3. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

Wish I wasn't working every other sat./could use the practice!

The way my luck has been going my gun will break half way through the league.LOL!

Do we put the money in the pot or do we just give it to Perry and Anthony ahead of time?

Shootoffs? will they shoot from the same yardage they tied at?

4. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Hey Jordan, you can catch up in April with the Tues nights. See if that works with a partner.

cindy

5. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Good Point on the shoot offs Jordan...

If teams are tied on a yardage, then they will shoot one round of 20 birds, which they will alternate shots at the same yardage. If times are still tied, then two bird shoot-offs will decided the position.

If teams are tied with overall score, same procedure as above, but from the 25 yard line.

Hope everyone is picking there partners!!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

6. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Anthony and I can mess this up quite nicley without your help Jordan. But you can pay us ahead of time if you like.Perry

7. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

I'll hold off on paying you ahead of time but I will tell you guys what you are doing wrong though!

PUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLL.......BANG.....BANG...LOSS!

your competition,Jordan Dekker

8. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

How about this, I will let Jordan score Perry and Anthony's rounds, and Anthony score Jordan and his partner's rounds.....that would be interesting to see who wins.

Eric

F.R.G.C Spectator (for this grudge match)

9. lostandout

lostandout Member

its more of pull bang bang double gun

10. YOUNG GUN

YOUNG GUN Member

That's probable perry double gunning me and you can pay us ahead of time and all I'll except is brand new 20 dollar bills.

anthony

11. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

UGH OH!! Looks like Anthony has brought his trash talk from the trap field to the trap forum....what will be next?!?! haha

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

12. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

Anthony talkin trash about his partner!

I'll give you the brand new $20 bills for at least trying to beat me... But I'll keep the $50 and $100 bills!

(Better start practicing soon)Jordan

13. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

My partner can back up the trash! (i hope) or we may be taking out the trash.

14. YOUNG GUN

YOUNG GUN Member

Oh don't worry i can back it up and i already have enough practice there Jordan.

15. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

One of the requirements I forgot to mention was that your now allowed to use any shells more than 7/8 ounce....oops..

haha j/k!

Expecting to see some teams on the registration sheet this weekend!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

16. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

17. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

I'm signed up with a secret partner - we'll have fun while you guys beat up on each other. What a thrill if we end up doing well.

I surprised a few today (nobody more than me!)with my side of the building shoot - a lot of fun to lead 4/5 for a couple of shooters til Anthony shot 5/5. Thanks for stealing my thunder YoungGun but great job!!

I'm practicing!

Cindy

18. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Got a list started with all the teams. Will be laying on the bar this weekend for everyone to get signed up! More teams means more $$ and places!!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

19. YOUNG GUN

YOUNG GUN Member

That's the first time I got five out of five so I got lucky but 4 out of 5 is not bad at all.

20. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.