1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C Fennville Gun Club RESULTS 6/13/10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BornToScore, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey Everyone,

Here are the results from this weekends Calcutta at Fennville Rod and Gun Club. Had a pretty good turn out with 44 shooters in the first Calcutta. We shot a total of 10 protections which started around 10:15, with the auction starting just before 1:00.

We had 26 shooters stick around for the second Calcutta. With a stout 50 straight pot carrying over for a couple months, it was only time before a 50 was posted up on the board.

[​IMG]

After the second calcutta, we had 15 shooters stick around for the first Back Door Shoot (5 Birds for $5) with an auction to enlarge the pot. No picture was taken from that, but the results were:

1. Matt K. winning a shoot-off with 4 (ended up hitting 12 of 13 including shootoffs)

2. Randy Hook with 3, only lucky dog to slide by without a shoot-off

3. JC winning a shoot-off with 2.

Thanks to all the shooters who came and shot, also congrats to all the winners throughout the day!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

2. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Great that you got these put up BornToScore!

Cindy

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

NIce job Eric!!

4. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

In reguards to the earlier post (W.M.C.C. Fennville, MI calcutta - 6/13) which was created before the calcutta.....

Its kinda funny Matt K. is trying to donate money for Bob's entry into the 50 straight jug....

I tried rigging the system and told Bob I would put him with Steve V.V if he put his dollar in the 50 straight Jug, but he STILL wasnt confident enough to do it...not sure if it was lack of confidence in himself or Steve!!! (haha, just kidding of course!) :)

Glad to see you guys all come out! Had a great day to go shooting, even though expected forcasts predicted rain all week!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

Keep in mind the Fennville GRAND on August 7th and 8th...we have fliers printed up listing the events and approximate times. Two full days of protections, calcuttas, 5 man team shoots, skeet shooting, games and FUN!

5. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

I have a Word doc for the Grand events but don't know how to post it. Let me know if somebody can take care of it.

Cindy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.