1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C Fennville Gun Club Calcutta Sunday 11/14

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BornToScore, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey all,

This coming Sunday will be our annual Calcutta consisting of two 50 bird events which are draws. Shooting will begin around 10 am with protections and warm-up games with the calcutta signup deadline at 12:00. As always we will be shooting back doors and other games of interest after the second event so bring your weapons of choice for that!

Weather looks good for Sunday, high around 50 and mostly sunny! Couldn't have asked for a better day for trap shooting! A map to the club is listed above if anyone is uncertain of club location.

Hope to see you all out!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

2. lostandout

lostandout Member

this is a great shoot very well run

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

If your a new shooter thinking about attending I would highly recommend it.

I really like how Fennville guarantees the new shooters will not draw Hook or Steve Vv. After all we don't want to ruin them, we want them to come back.

Great rule.

Matt Ski

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I always pick em straight(unless theres bribery involved-$20 goes a long way)Perry

5. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

Got that sunday off. I'm sure I'll be there, My plan is to get all the misses out of the way that day so I don't miss my deer monday mornin! Good luck to anyone whos goes hunting.

Jordan Dekker,FRGC Member

6. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Well if all the shooters with Jordan's mentality come out on Sunday, I'm expecting a great turnout! I'm curious to know how many "hip-shot" deer Jordan gets this year....possibly another competition for Jordan and Steve to have...hmmm....

Just so you guys know, I'm still feeling sluggish from Halloween weekend so may have some slow pulls...but you guys are used to that...or I always hear about them anyway! :p haha

See you guys on Sunday!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

7. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

Well Eric, now that you bring up hip shooting and hunting I have a story to tell (True story) last year my dad went to pelee island to hunt pheasants. Of the many birds they shot one bird flushed in some thick prickers and he couldn't shoulder the gun because it was so thick in the brush, so he held a low gun and pointed the barrel in the direction of the bird and got it! I guess thats where I got it from...like father like son.

Jordan Dekker,FRGC Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.