1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C Fennville Friday Night Shoot RESULTS 11/26

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BornToScore, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey Guys!

Here are the results from tonights (Friday) Calcutta. As always, more new faces who were out giving the calcutta a shot. Can't wait to see the time when everyone shows up to make for one large calcutta! Hopefully the December 31st shoot is the one!

It was certainly a windy and chilly night but regardless the scores were good with yet another 50 straight score posted. Also the gold bird was hit this month (Dan D.) which was a carry over from the last few months.

Was just shy of 4 full squads and shooting wrapped up right around 10:30. Thanks to all the shooters for coming out. The weather was threatening but don't let that scare you off as winter is just beginning! Hope everyone is getting meat in the freezer to get back to Trap Shooting....(sorry to say I'm still deer-less! haha)

Hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

It's Thanksgiving so I am taking a little break from picking on Hook.

Looks like some pretty good shooting last night!

Matt Ski

3. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

Bring it on this is turkey day all turkeys should gobble endlessly on this day, so whats stoping you.

hook

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hook,

You broke 49, what can I say? Unless of course you missed the last target???

Good shooting buddy!

We've got Thanksgiving tomorrow so we won't be making Gun River. I'm thinking of sending some money up that way to buy Hook on the wild card...only if he draws Gary.

Good luck to all tomorrow!

Matt Ski

5. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey guys,

Steve - I sure have handed you several "winning" envelopes over the years, I don't recall if they were from you shooting or buying though...haha And just goes to show that the Fridays are a Fun shoot and our whole family goes to support the club and enjoy the sport!!!

Hope everyone is recovering well from Thanksgiving, although Remington...I mean Matt haven't celebrated theres yet...and were looking forward to hearing some new quarter games! I think Willis has volunteered to play as well! haha

See all you guys in a few weeks for the Sunday calcutta on the 12th!!!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

6. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Hey Steve, you're right all 4 of us Yonkers shot Friday Night but only the 3 guys won. Doc carried me a ton but we were 1 bird short of the shoot-offs. Thanks for the mention though!

This was the first time that all 4 of us could shoot together in a calcutta. Made for a nice bonus to Thanksgiving - glad to have something we all like to do together!

Happy hunting everybody! Congrats to all the winners...

Cindy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.