1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C Fennville Friday Night Shoot RESULTS 1/28

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BornToScore, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Welcome All!

Here are the results from this last Fridays Calcutta at the Fennville Rod and Gun Club. Once again, we got lucky with the "expected" weather and had a great night of shooting!

Again we had many new faces, and the first time in awhile that the A-list and B-list had nearly the same shooters.

So there's no confusion, the numbers marked on the board in RED are the prices the teams sold for.

Hope to see everyone out at the club again soon! Saturdays are open for shooting from 12-5!

Remember to mark your calenders for the Wild Game Dinner and a full day of shooting on Saturday, Feb. 12th!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

borntoscore_2010_240361.jpg

borntoscore_2010_240362.jpg

2. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Looks like someone missed the gold bird, lol.

Matt Ski

4. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

The Gold Bird wasn't even shot at....again! It actually came out for Art S. (another new shooter who used to shoot with Chuck E. like 25 years ago) and Ken M. Neither of them realized it was the gold bird until it landed...so next months gold bird will be $100+!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

5. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

It was a great night - pretty close number of A's and B's though I question some of those B's - "I haven't been shooting well, I haven't shot for a while, etc" But it worked out well with lots of ties.

Thank you Trevor - we didn't win but we had fun and you made this C shooter comfortable... This is what an A/B shoot is all about!

Cindy

6. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

You never know who is going to win at these shoots which makes it fun. Always look forward to this shoot. And to the new shooters out there.....SHOOT THE GOLD BIRD!

7. lostandout

lostandout Member

after the way i shot i dont think brad will ever talk to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.