1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C Fennville Friday Night Shoot 9/24 RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BornToScore, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Welcome All!!

Here are the results from this past weeks Friday Night Fun Shoot. Had a very good turn out and hope everyone had a great time. Had many new shooters that made the trip out to our club to try the event and seemed like everyone had a great time. Like to thank all our regular shooters as well from coming to participate.

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Looks like a great turnout, wish I could have made it.

I see there was a father/son team that did okay but must have lost the shoot off...

Nice shooting to all especially to Gary M. Those bannana split's didn't have a chance Friday night!

Matt Ski

3. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

This is my favorite shoot, always look forward to this one! And remember.....The halloween shoot is next month,last year I think this was the biggest Friday night shoot of the year! Lets fill the board next month!

Jordan Dekker FRGC Member

4. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

5. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hope to see you back out and shooting soon Matt. Hope the new job is going well for ya and we will see you back shooting soon. Kinda missing some (quarter) jokes on WC too...HAHA!

And Jordan has it right, last year, the Halloween Shoot was the Largest Friday Night shoot of the year, and we are expecting another great turnout. Would love to fill all 8 squads that night!

In addition to the regular protections, we will be having a HIS AND HERS Shoot that night as well, so bring out your family, friends, neighbors and come had a good time!

Mark those calenders for October 29th!!!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

6. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

7. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I'm boycotting this post Because Ernie and I lost our shootoff,and i'm a poor sport. Plus i left a bottle of Captain out, and it turned up empty?????

8. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Steve-i've been asked to dress up like Hulk Hogan for halloween. You gonna come as Barry M??

9. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Okay you got my attention. Last pic looks like doubles.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.