1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C. Fennville Friday Night Fun Shoot!!! 6/25

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BornToScore, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey All,

Well its that time of the month again. This Friday Night, Fennville Rod and Gun Club will be hosting our Monthly Friday Night Fun Shoot!

Protections will begin around 5:00 pm and will run up until about 7:30. REMEMBER: SIGNUP CUT-OFF IS 7:30 FOR THE CALCUTTA THIS MONTH!!!. Due to the larger crowds we have been getting, we decided to move this ahead. You are able to call ( (269) 561-2133 ) ahead of time and get your name on the calcutta sheet if your running a little late!

The calcutta is an A/B draw and we encourage ALL shooters to come out. As mentioned before, we had a large turnout of 6 squads last month and still have room for 2 more on the board! Grab your friends and family and head on out. I bet you will have a good time and were always happy to see all our routine shooters and the new ones! I have posted a map (above) with our clubs location so it can be located!

Quincy informed me (and thanks to Lavina rowing around all the southern Michigan Lakes) that they were able to catch enough Blue Gills for a Blue Gill Fish Fry this Friday. As always, we encourage others to bring a dish to pass.

With that being said, let the jokes and replies begin! :)

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

2. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Sorry folks, BornToScore and I both started the same thread. He'll have to check first next time!

You may have to watch them both to get all the comments!

Cindy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.