1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C Fennville Friday Fun Shoot RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by cindyfenn, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Feb 24, 2010
    Fennville Michigan
    Hey Guys,

Here are the results from last nights Calcutta at Fennville. Had a great turnout even with the rainy weather threatening most of the night.

Want to thank the "Fudd Dusters" (Rod V., Sue V., kids and parents) for bringing up 18 youngsters to shoot with. All the kids signed up on a sheet and adults were able to sign with them to shoot. Always great to see the next generations of shooters who will be supporting clubs for years to come.

Thank to everyone for participating! Heres the results:

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Apr 6, 2009
    The Results of this shoot were alot off smiling faces,kids and grown-up's alike. A big thank you to the Fudd Busters SCTP team for coming out to our club on a rainy cold evening,and making our shoot a big success. The young people on this team are some of the nicest shooters you'll ever meet-well behaved,safe with the guns,and good sports. Did i leave out Great shooters as well? Thanks to the parents,and sponsors for driving them out also. My grandson Gage has made many new friends with this bunch. My personal thank you to Dave K for letting Gage try out the BT-99. PerryM
  3. Ol Faithful

Ol Faithful Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Outstanding Job Fennville -- All Of The Clubs Need To Get The Kids Shooting

More & More. They ARE The Future Of Our Sport! Cindy & The Crew You Guys Do A

Great Job!

Happy New Year - Paul (Edwardsburg Conservation Club)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.