1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C.calcutta Gun River 3-28-10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CANTWIN, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

There will be two 50 bird draw calcuttas at Gun River on 3-28-10.We will have 20 bird protections starting at 9:00am.At 12:00 noon we will have the draw and auction there is a jackpot for any 50 bird straight in the calcutta.

This shoot is in Plainwell Michigan I say this so I won't get in trouble.

hook

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Okay, I'll start.

If you guys had to bet money on a team or buy a team in a draw calcutta would you A) buy a team in which two guys never shoot together but are good shooters or B) buy a team that shoots together ALL THE TIME and are good shooters and happen to draw each other???

The answer is B with the exception of Sunday at Allegan. If you don't belive me ask Gary M.

Okay, the $h!t has officially been started for the week! LOL!

Regards,
    Matt

3. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I thank we would have done better but gary could not get his mind out of the weeds.Gary never had that problem until the Barry Manilow look-a-like [Steve]started hanging out with him.When were out on the line Gary sings I got Steve on my mind I don't know what to do any advice would be welcome.

Matt I don't know why you forgot your dad and I won in the first event could it be because you did not.

I have made up my mind no trash talk this week only the truth it will set you free.

hook

4. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

5. pullbangloss

Hook,

I did forget about you and the old man winning. I was too busy missing targets.

I apologize. I also forgot to mention if it wasn't for your "lucky" shell I wouldn't have beat the old man in the shoot off from the door.

Consider this a formal apology and let's call it even.

(Once we here from Steve we can team up on him!) LOL

Regards,
    Matt

6. pullbangloss

Now Hook knows what I go thru every week in the protections!

Regards,
    Matt

7. pullbangloss

Food poisoning? Come on!

You know, I heard there was a Barry Manilow concert in Grand Rapids...Sunday only!

Somethings fishy...

Regards,
    Matt

8. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

9. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Steve, that was low. One (maybe a few) bad weeks and right away I can't hit anything from the back door? I thought you would pick up on the fact that Matt put his gun away after the first calcutta, and would not shoot until his dad would pay all is entry fees on the next event. Sorry Matt, that's for still smelling the strawberries.

Mike

10. pullbangloss

Okay I'll give away my secret.

Putting away the gun was an attempt to get in the other shooters heads. That way I knew they would let their skills slip a little and think "Matt's not in the second shoot, I don't have to focus as much." LOL

Glad my partner Denny didn't lose his focus!

Regards,
    Matt

11. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve

I did'ent realize how predicable are shoots are untill you pointed it out I guess you pay closer attention than most of us.

hook

12. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

WOW- i stayed off this post all week-guess i'll put Elton on my i-pod so steve can hear his Manilow better.

13. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.