1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C. calcutta at Gun River MI 3-7-10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CANTWIN, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Club will open at 9:00am for pick your partner 20 bird protections.At 12:00 noon the auction for the calcutta will begin.There will be two 50 bird draws.Last week the jackpot was broken so we will start with $75.00 plus entrys for the new one.Hope to see everybody.

hook

2. Who's next

Who's next Member

cantwin i'am tried of losing money at your shoots. i need some one to back me. i seen you shoot so i'am not going to ask you. but how about that gary m. guy. he look like he can back. after all he had a lot of practic shooting with you.so all in all i will see you and all the boys this coming sunday.

Who' Next

3. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Who's Next I did not know how bad it was untill you pointed it out.On Sunday when you see me setting at a table crying and not shooting you will know you are to blame.Thanks for giving me the guts to do nothing.

hook

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

WOW someone throwing Hook under the Bus! Great turnout for last sunday. Nice to see more shooters coming out,now that the weather is breaking a little. I enjoyed getting my butt kicked in a shootoff with Todd D and Scott E, sure hope Clayton will come back next week. Perry

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hook,

Wow another newbie going after you. What kind of mess have you started.

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

It is there way of showing the love.

hook

7. Who's next

Who's next Member

boy o boy that matt sure got himself in a mess this time on that bunning thread. maybe he should put his gun up untill he gets a job. after all when you draw a shooter like harry L. and lose you may want to think about it.

Who' Next

8. pullbangloss

Hey Who's Next name the price and place and we'll go out and do some shooting. I need to supplement my income somehow.

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

9. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I will put my money on Matt how much do you want.

hook

10. chuckles

chuckles Member

What club and where are you guys located...???
    Chuck

11. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Chuck we are located in Plainwell Mich.just north of Kalamazoo.If it's not much of a drive you should come out and play with us.

hook

12. Who's next

Who's next Member

matt i seen you shoot and i seen your dad carry you with all the back-ups he had to make. you may want to save your money and pay some rent. but if you want to lose it i will be glad to kick your butt. i only shoot 27 yds. and you can not have your daddy backing you. think about it don't jump in to fast.
    Who's Next

13. pullbangloss

Who's Next,

Sounds like a lot of trash talking. I'll tell you what, if it's not raining I will be at Gun River with a $100 bill in my pocket and we can shoot a round from the 27.

If it is raining, I'll be at Fennville the following week with a $100 bill in my pocet and we can do the same.

Deal?

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

14. Who's next

Who's next Member

well well it was fun while it lasted i guess we better let hook rest easy now. i'll still take the 100$ and put on your back rent.
    Rick Krizinski

15. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Who's next you dirty bird.I will still put my money on Matt.I have to admit you had me going,it may take a year but I will have my pound of flesh.Matt you have left me high and dry,now I have nobody I can trust.Gary left me a long time ago for your dad.I will have to change my handle to friendless.

hook the lonesome soul

16. pullbangloss

Sorry Hook. I was told to keep quiet until his fun ended or else I was going to be on the outside looking in. I had to way my options but in the long run decided to keep my mouth shut, LOL.

I'm still your friend. That is until we pair up at a calcutta and I ruin you with my misses.

Let's see I've ruined about 9 shooters in 4 weeks so your turn should be coming up soon.

Hope the weather is good for Sunday.

Regards,
    Matt

17. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve V.I heard something about you the other day, i'm not sure but I think it came from Who's Next.Any way it was said that you are the president of the Barry Manilow fan club,and that you own a pair of his panties which you ware at every calcutta for luck.Im not sure but I think it's time for a new pair.

hook

18. pullbangloss

Oh man, this is great! I love it!

Matt

19. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Barely ManEnough??

20. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

Rain or shine Deb and I will be at the club. we can start the grudge matches when ever you guys are ready. Ed N

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.