1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C. at Gun River

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CANTWIN, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

There will be two 50 bird calcuttas on 4-25-10.Starting at 9:00am we will be doing protections these will be 20 bird pick your partner.

Auction will be at 12:00 noon. Calcuttas will be from the 23 and 25 yard line unless shooters decide outher wise.

There is a 50 straight jack pot.

hook

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hook,

One suggestion. Instead of shooting 23 - 25 let's shoot the first 25 from the fence and second 25 from the parking lot. I bet you'd sell on a wild card!

Good shooting Sunday (the last part of the day!) LOL

Regards,
    Matt

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

My wife will be gone to a horse show all weekend-I'm ready to donate to the prize money!!

4. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

Now that the woodchucks know me I am having to shoot them at longer yardage,I thank that is starting to pay off for me.When I looked at them orange targets comming out of the house it looked like a woodchuck laughing at me and that pissed me off no more laughing chucks.

hook

5. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Perry

What did you and Don do to Steve? I guess it don't matter what ever it was it moved me down to #3 on his list."thank you"

hook

6. pullbangloss

That's a classic!

Hook,
    Just remember "big tree fall hard."

Regards,
    Matt

7. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Steve-we got lucky for once!! That was one of the longer shootoffs I've been in-i usually blow it right away!!

8. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve you have way to much time on your hands.By the way I want you to remove the bug out of my car.

9. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

What? and leave our fans disapointed???

10. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

11. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Gary

I have been waiting for you to get on and tell everybody what Steve said is a lie,we both know that we never stoped at McDonald's.

hook

12. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

13. pullbangloss

Hook,

I forgot which club shoots this week in the WMCC but then looked at the weather report and figured it was Gun River. My suggestion is that you put on your Indian rain dance gear and give us all a "No Rain Dance." Maybe have Gary come over and film it. Upload it to YouTube so we can all have a look.

Regards,
    Matt

14. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

Sure now that you need my help with a dance your all buddy buddy. Where was you when Barry oh I mean Steve was making me feel bad?I will tell you where you were you was setting back laughing and had the nerve to call it a classic.

Oh well I will do your no rain dance but wnen you see on the news there was a 5.0 earthquake you call and tell them it was Hook doing a no rain dance.

You know the door was open way to far for me not to have responded Barry oh there I go again I mean Steve would have went into a 2876 page rant and I just don't have time to read it.

hook

15. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

You guys are way too funny! Hope I don't get caught in your crosshairs!

Won't be at Gun River but you guys all have a great time - I'm sure it will be a great shoot. Hope no rain but you'll have fun either way.

Cindy

16. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

I now know how you felt with the JIm Bunning story,I tried to have a serious moment on the threads and Cindy says I am way to funny.I turned to freinds for comfort and they think I am way to funny.I think I will go out into the kitchen and eat myself into a coma.

hook

17. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve

yes

hook

18. pullbangloss

Steve,

I just had a thought...aren't you do to draw the "Equalizer?" (Hope I didn't jinx myself.

Let's hope the rain holds off.

Regards,
    Matt

19. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Have to tell you, Don S doesn't always win. He was goofy enough to ask me to shoot a protection with him today. Not a money day for him but he did get to practice his backup shooting.... He asked for it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.