1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C. Allegan Sunday March 21

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MLKX5, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

There will 2 50 bird calcutta's on Sunday March 21. Sign up by noon for the first calcutta. Protections start at 10:00 am.

We will be having steak cooked on the grill and baked potato.

There will be games to follow the second calcutta if anybody wants to shoot them. You might want to stick around, if its anything like Fenville last week I will loose money and pride (thanks Matt) every time I pick up the gun.

Hope to see everybody there, we had a great shoot last month.

Mike Lampen

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Where's Hook today? He's been pretty quiet. He must be sitting back waiting for the kill, LOL.

Regards,
    Matt

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Great place to shoot. With Mike and Scott on the grill,you won't go wrong with the steaks either. You guys will have to try the one man calcutta for the games after!Perry

4. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Perry you called it a one man calcutta but at fennville a boy won the first one I don't know what won the last one.

Wheres my old buddy Steve with the bad dog.

hook

5. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

we shot a back door-and sold the shooters calcutta style-once again some poor sucker bought me!!

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve

I feel sorry for you putting the dog pictures on the net to show the whole world you are laughing at your wife bad dog bad boy.

As for your shooting Sunday I thank that was pay back for some of the bad things you have done to and,said about Gary.

As for laying in the weeds Matt told me about some the things Gary does in them there weeds be carefull or your wife will have yet another reason to be angry at you.

Hope to see you at Allegan Sunday because I did so enjoy watching your shooting last Sunday it was masterfull such a display of backing up the world has never seen.

as always your good buddy hook

7. pullbangloss

Elman always liked hanging in the weeds...

Regards,
    Matt

8. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

That was'ent a seagull that was Elman good luck keeping your french fry.

hook

9. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

who Elman??

10. pullbangloss

Perry,

Elman is Steve's real dad. Long story but we'll fill you in Sunday.

Regards,
    Matt

11. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I wanted to say that but I did'ent want to make Elman feel bad.

hook

12. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I'm not biting

13. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Mr. Matheny

Steve let you pop your head up out of the weeds where you have been setting all this time having a party in your pants.

your buddy hook

14. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

15. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

16. Feist Hunter

Feist Hunter TS Member

Here are the directions to the Allegan County Conservation League... great shoot, great club!

17. pullbangloss

Steve,

Where were you yesterday? Weather? I want to make sure nothing serious caused your absence before I heckle you.

Not sure how much I remember from yesterday, I'm getting old, but I'll do my best.

1st event was won by Mark G. and Tony Barker. Harry L. and Todd took 2nd. High score was 47 followed by a 46. Scores dropped all the way to 41 or 42 for second. Needless to say I didn't have to worry about a shootoff. If only they would have paid 8 places...

Redemption was had in the second event as Denny O. and I had 1st with a 46, Todd and Ron H. took 2nd with 44. The only other thing I can remember is the shoot off for third between Buck and Heather, Tim S. and Hank, and Rick K. and Kevin B. Rick K. and Kevin B. won it but it was not pretty.

Then the fun began. We had a door shoot calcutta (singles) with 19 entrants. After the auction there was a very good chunk of change in the pot. Mike Lampen broke four, yes MIKE LAMPEN broke four. That was high along with Jack P. and myself. We ended up shooting off for pride as we did a modified split. I got the top spot with Jack and Mike taking 2nd and 3rd in our "modified" shoot off for the crown. You had to be there.

Kevin B. took second place beating the great Todd Delp and others with 3.

JC took third place honors.

The second, yes second door shoot calcutta, had 16 entrants with the same amount of crazy bidding which contributed to the enourmous prize pool.

Top spot was 3 of 5 broke by Bre, Vern, Rick K. and myself. Bre and Vern fell out in the shoot off and the old man and I tied. Let's just say youth prevailed.

Second was 2 of 5 once again won by Kevin B. who beat Dan, Ken Moore, and I think "Snot" (a.k.a. Scott E.) in the shoot off.

Third place was a shoot off between 1's with Hook, Gary M., and Jerry B. shooting off. Gary took the prize after two rounds of shoot off.

It was a great shoot and the weather decided to cooperate.

Great job to everyone at the Allegan Gun Club. It was well ran and organized. The lunch was awesome. Steaks were great but I think the big hit of the day was the french bread with cheese and poppyseeds. It was excellent!

Hope I didn't miss much but maybe I'll get a little help with updates. Mike? Hook? Gary? Ed? HELP! Remember I'm getting old!

Regards,
    Matt

18. TJS

TJS Member

Matt - need to correct an error in your post. It was Rick s. not Tim s. that shot w/Hank.
    Rick says give credit were credit is do even if it is bad credit.
    Thanks Tim

19. pullbangloss

Oops! I was unsure of which Schanz it was so I went with the one I knew was a better shooter, lol.

Corrected, Rick S. shot with Hank. My mistake.

Regards,
    Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.