1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W.M.C.C 5/28 Friday Fun Shoot RESULTS!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BornToScore, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Hey Guys,

Here are the results from the Friday Night Fun Shoot. We had a very good turnout once again with 56 shooters making up 6 squads. We had many new faces come out and we (as a club) welcome you and hope you had a great time and will be back.

We also encourage all our regular shooters to keep coming out, we actually had more B Shooters this time than A's which was a first in a long time!

Our next schedules Friday Night Fun Shoot is June 25th.

Thanks again for all who showed up and participated!!!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper.

There is a link of a map to our club above. Also our Clubs homepage is linked below!

http://fennvillerodandgunclub.freehosting.net/

2. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

3. BornToScore

BornToScore TS Member

Not many people posting on the forum this week eh?

Must not be any interesting stories floating around!!!

Eric

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

yes there is -I gave away a 1st place calcutta at gun river by missing the last bird.Perry

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Perry,

Thank you for missing that target! Jack and I appreciate it and we were able to sneak into 2nd.

Matt Ski

(Eric said it's been too quite! LOL)

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

This is what Gary had to say about that target#$@!#%^&*^%$$##@&*&%^$@$%&#*&#%%and then after that he said %$#&^*$#@%$#^%$&*&%@$*&%$#^%#$.It was a long ride home.

hook

7. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hook,

How you like these guys talking about how they missed the last target. I think our "last target" was a lot worse.

Matt Ski

8. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Perry and Gary "sounde like a cartoon show" they get on the threads and cry about missing a target reminds me of somebody I once knew yelling at Jim Bunning about something or other.Real men hold there regrets in and don't feel a need to share there problems with the world.Matt and I missed a target once but nobody talked about it and we let it go like the gentlemen we are.

hook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.