1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W. L. Myers?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jlb, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlb

jlb Member

I have an Ithaca 4E NID gun that was, according to Mr. Snyder, shipped to a W. L. Myers on 8/23/35 and I would like to obtain additional information about this gentleman.

I realize that my request is a long shot but given the wealth of information shared on this site I thought it might be worth a chance. If I could define where the gun was shipped it would provide me with the opportunity to search local records to obtain additional information about the first owner of this gun.

Please respond on this thread or by removing the x's on my email.

thanks

jlb

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

If you know the State Mr. Myers lived in I may know a Gentelman with the info your looking for .

3. jlb

jlb Member

ALF-99

Thanks for your response. I do not have any information concerning where the gun was shipped thus Mr. Myers location is a mystery. He clearly was a prominent person as the gun has two barrels and for ends, a monte carlo stock, single selective trigger or as Mr. Snyder indicated "all the bells and whistles. Any information you can supply would be most welcome.

thanks

jlb

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Alot of the Ithaca SBT guns ended up in Michigan as one of the top reps lived in Michigan . I have a friend that shot in Michigan for years and knows alot about the Ithaca STB guns and the people that bought and sold them .

He may know of Mr. Myers and or the gun in question .

ALF

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

If he was a "Trapshooter", check with Trap & Field, they may have some records archieved?

Curt

6. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

there is a billie meyers from california- shoots PITA

7. SILVER S 007

SILVER S 007 Member

it was William L. Meyers Cinn Ohio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.