1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

W/BT Ljutic Space Gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by WIN12 MAN, Aug 27, 2013.

1. WIN12 MAN

WIN12 MAN TS Member

0   0   0

THIS BELONGS IN THE WTB SECTION - MODERATOR

Looking for Ljutic Space Gun ... also need extra front Rib > no # 3 ..

Leave 'PM'. Thanks
    Win

2. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

0   0   0

Gunbroker.com has one for sale.

3. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Anyone who has ever shot one will wonder at

"The loading/ejection port of this single-shot bolt-action gun is on the bottom of the receiver which both eases loading and enables the shooter to catch empty shells. "

Neil

4. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

LOL! I am shocked this bargain is still available!! Tom Rhoads

space gun john thanked this.
  5. WIN12 MAN

WIN12 MAN TS Member

0   0   0

Tom ,
    Agree ... 8,500 say what .. gotta be ( Silver Bullet ) brain damage sydrome ..

Damn recoil does it everytime ...lol

win

6. viperrt

viperrt Member

0   0   0

Looks like the seller believed the "hype" spewed by the National Firearms Museum! Having owned a Space Gun and subsequently sold, I would like to have another one, but certainly not at $8,500.

7. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I'd like to try one, especially with a holosight.

8. reddbudd

reddbudd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ad states that the Space Gun is the most limited production Ljutic ever made. He must never of heard of the Selka. If his Space Gun is worth $8500 a Selka or Selka combo must be worth $30,000 or $40,000. I wish. I'd take it in a heart beat. Bud

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I wish I had kept mine. Geez, I sold it for $2500.00. Of course, that was at least 25 years ago... They have gone up in value! At that price maybe, Ljutic will make another run of the Space Gun? I think they only made about 200 of them.

10. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Shot a Space Gun and a Selka last night. Selka has more fit capability with a butt pad that's adjustable, but still no adjustable comb. For that the stock needs to be fitted. Both shot very high, which I am not used to. Of course they will smoke targets hard.

Couldn't believe it. There was a Selka in the rack. Great conversation with the owner who will be back next month to our area with a Selka with a scope on it. Can't wait. That's my gun. Modeled the Kuhner after it.

11. cgd14782

cgd14782 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

PM SENT

Gene

12. Deadedd

Deadedd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This message is for Zardozforty. Does the guy still have the Ljutic space gun for sale in Cal., that was asking 2800.00 Thanks,Ed.

Zardozforty

13. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

0   0   0

There is a guy in Ohio (Everett) that has one for $3,000! If anyone is interested PM me and I will try to get his phone number. I saw it at the ohio state shoot! it could use some T.L.C. it was very dirty and had some surface rust on it. He also had an after market case and 3 05 4 choke tubes. He told me that Jimmy Lujtic went over it not too long ago.

14. Deadedd

Deadedd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This message is for Space Gun. If could, please send me a PM about the space gun in Ohio. I am having trouble getting to you. Thanks, Ed. Deadedd

Search tags for this page
ljutic space gun

ljutic space gun for sale

ljutic space gun for sale canada