1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

w: a working wobble trap that no one wants anymore

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bobski, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobski

bobski Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

i know theres one out there. rusty dirty hated. not being used. has chickens sitting on it. give it a new home. of course i'll pay you something for it. i just dont want a new one or one made out of gold. heck, my club only threw 100 birds last year. serious. so lets talk cheap. real cheap. like so cheap id be doing you the favor to get it out of your garage. call me with what you got. brand is not important. is it on a cart? hey, i'll take that too. if youre asking what current trap dealers are asking dont bother. at least theyd clean the chicken poop off of it to get their price. repeat...it must WORK! got two that dont? sell me 2 so i can make one work! thanks.

2. bobski

bobski Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

3. bobski

bobski Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

4. bobski

bobski Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0