1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

&&&&VP picks......&&&&&

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Well since it looks like it will be mittens,,,,in order to win back Reagan conservatives and Tea Party members,,,,,,I truly think he is going to have to pick as conservative a candidate as he can,,,,,needs to be:

Experienced in foreign affairs or at least know where and who our enemies are

Have a staunch position on ILLEGAL immigration

Be able to speak well without putting their foot in their mouth aka Joe Biden

Have a long history of being PRO gun and not just in the photo shots

PRO Constitution and SMALLER government

Appeal to women and minorities without wavering on a conservative stance just to make the crowd happy

Has to appeal to the "fly over country",,,,,mitt is HURTING in these areas.....

etc., etc., etc.....

I would like to nominate Congressman Duncan Hunter,,,,,I liked him in 2008, but he couldn't get his campaign funded enough to carry America,,,,,In taking those tests that tell you how you align with the candidates,,,,Duncan was 1 on 2 tests and 2nd to Fred Thompson on the 3rd.....

WHO would you nominate and why

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The Ron Paulians are going to split the vote, unless Mitt names RP as his VP, or possibly Allen West.

The tea partiers need to be heavily appeased or Romney is going down in flames.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

What about romney & Santorum?? It would give Romney all the Santorum lovers at the poll

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

After what they have said about each other?

5. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Bigdog,

I'm with you on the Duncan Hunter nomination, however he's kinda young. I live in his district and have voted for he and his Father (Duncan Hunter senior) in every election for years now. They are both great guys and he deserves a shot at it. This is just his second term as Congressman, and is still pretty green around the gills. But he is ALL PRO gun.

Kevin

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

I dont care who he picks, Ill vote just to get obama out..

7. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

West and it eliminates many issues Romney is dealing with. Including the race card the libs like to play. A strong conservative with a no bs mentality and the military guys and gals i would think would really like it. Love listening to him speak.

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I also think Allen West would be good, but maybe Mike Huckabee would help him in the south

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.