1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Voting - This could explain it all

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

Makes sense to me!!! This should weed out the Dumbocrates among us. BIG JIM

2. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

A "Dumbocrate" as you call em would have spelled "EXPLAIN" properly. You even spelled dumbocrat wrong. Seriously! If this is the best rePUBICans have to offer then you guys are in trouble.

3. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

horsik,

You have it wrong. Dumb-o-crate to break it down for you. And since you're perfect...em is correctly written...'em...FYI. Thanks for "clearing" things up for us...

milt

4. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Well now mette is it, it is supposed to be dumbocrat. Phonetically dumb-o-crat. Get with the program. I'm sure you were busy writing your Doctoral dissertation and didn't have your full attention to what you were writing. My point being that the Mensa members on this site always talk about how stupid liberals and Democrats are and can't even spell a simple word like explain. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Plain and simple. Hope I spelled that well enough for ya.

5. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

By the way, Milt should be capitalized. Genius

6. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Not to get on your spelling wagon hrosik123 but it's explain not explian as you typed. Jackie B.

7. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

This might explain Dumbocrats:

LOST CHURCHES OF Louisiana

The hurricanes that hit the Gulf Coast of our nation were devastating. It did not spare the houses of worship in and around the area. One of the local television stations in South Louisiana aired an interview with a woman from New Orleans . . .

The interviewer was a woman from a Boston affiliate. She asked the woman how such total and complete devastation of the churches in the area had affected their lives.

Without hesitation, the woman replied, ' I don't know about all those other people, but we haven't gone to Churches in years. We gets our chicken from Popeye's'

The look on the interviewer's face was priceless. They're out there, people, AND THEY VOTE.

8. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Good call Jack. Ahab, it understandable that a good percentage of voters are under educated. That goes for both sides of the aisle. Through the last 2 elections plenty of people cast stupid votes but that's how the system works. Instead of republicans complaining about democratic voters being stupid and wasting their vote, how about putting up a good candidate for them to vote for. Ron Paul 2012

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Y'all are still spelling it wrong. It's "Demoncraps".

10. Brian in Oregon

Y'all are still spelling it wrong. It's "Demoncraps".

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Well if Ron Paul is who you want for the Republican candidate,,,,that explains a lot,,,,LOL

12. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Tell me who's better in the field?

13. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Get a life...

14. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

15. bigdogtx

Well I sure won't vote for someone who thinks we are partially to blame for 9/11....

16. Brian in Oregon

We ARE partially to blame for 9/11, but ONLY from the standpoint of a gross intelligence failure, mainly in the Clinton administration, which Bush inherited.

17. bigdogtx

Brian,,,,I agree with you on thet,,,,too bad that's not what Paul was insinuating.....

18. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

See, Iam using better "BAIT" now. I should have done it all in caps to really get them to "BITE". BIG JIM

19. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

This will keep Him happy!! BIG JIM

20. KRE

KRE TS Member

I'm a long time Shadow train rider,

There is in fact no difference between either party once you understand the game being ran on the American People, by the R's or D's or .gov.

Smoke and mirrors has been the agenda of all, hence the movement to independent by those that can think for their self's. I prefer to hear from the Candidate's own lips what their real thoughts an goals are. The speech writer, or the snips the media pluck's from thin air to fit their agenda is but fog an food for the masses.

Similar to a fully loaded train leaving the station, it has taken many, many, years to acknowledge another party voting block, Independent. A media voice, Fox, and a number of had enough of the game, T E A party folks.

True Americans are very slow to react but, when there's a need/issue they do, no matter for whom they are employed. Your either part of the problem or solution, no middle ground on whats coming down the track. From the three boats to 1776 was not for the weak, nor will reverting back to similar goals,... either.

Kenneth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.