1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Voting Democrat

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dverna, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dverna

dverna Active Member

I'm voting Democrat because I believe the Government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that open borders and government give-aways to foreigners is a great way to grow a nation.

I'm voting Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

I'M Voting Democrat because I want free shit!

Don - who is voting Republican

2. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

How original of you Don. Isn't it odd that another started a thread with the exact same words a few days ago. Perhaps both of you are plagiarists.

3. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Hey LD, I thought that the distinction of a plagarist went to Joe Biden? But you are correct this voting democrat thing is getting old. Time for new material. John E.

4. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I must have missed it the first time...great post! LD, get over it.

5. dverna

dverna Active Member

LD

A friend emailed to me. I am not clever enough to write this stuff myself. I guess I should have mentioned I could not have authored it.

I did not see the first one.

Sorry I wasted peoples time but I liked it.

Don

6. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Keep it simple:

Pro-Gun: McCain/Palin!

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Keep it simple:<br>
    <br>
    Pro-Gun: PALIN!

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Not only "Pro-Gun" but let's vote for the candidate that will keep American soil free from the whackos of the world and also the candidate that will appoint "Sane" judges to the Supreme Court.

Curt

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Little Dog proves again why he is a Little Dog.

Don

10. bocephus

bocephus Member

little dog, some people don't like to take the time to read all the threads for days to see if anyone has posted similar stuff. If they brought this site to the 21st century we could have the option of having categories for different subjects that would make navigation much easier. But thanks to a few old codgers that still don't know how to turn their computers on or type in a url or click on a link, we are stuck with this.....

11. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Thanks BIGDUMMY and right back at ya.

bocephus, you and BIGMOUTH seem to be the only ones who don't get the picture, even thoug dverna did. It wasn't about repeating something that already been said, it was about taking credit for something written by somebody else.

12. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

WHOA! For a moment there, I really thought that Donald wrote this...then, I remembered that's he's a semi-illiterate Oaf who can just barely spell his own name. Makes sense now.

13. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

goosie, you are such a loser you can't even spell the word.

14. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Hussein Obama is meeting with slick willie today, apparently in an effort to ask for his support. Hussein must be getting desperate, asking for help from one of the most dishonest politicians in history, a known rapist as shown on Barbara Walter show live, as well as being the second president to be impeached.

The best they can put forward is an angry black candidate,,and another known to be dishonest politician, mrs slick willie!! What a sorry excuse of a party.

15. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Goose, think about it. When the congress went Dem. majority, Bush stated that the "public has spoken" and made an effort to be partisan. They bit him in the ass. Facts..The congress passes laws, not the the pres. They won't agree to line item veto. They havn't done a damn thing since they've been in office. Name something they've done to help you and I. Are gas prices lower like they promised? Has the cost of living gone down? Is your live style better since the Dem Congrss took control? If so, tell me how. The congress has an approval rating of less than 11% and thats why voters are skeptical of all these people. I would love to see a law where a lawyer couldn't be in the senate or congress. Kind of like the fox in the hen house. Palin is the breath of fresh air. She needs to let everyone know she will not be the typical, backroom VP.

16. Paladin

likes-to-shoot, do you see any difference between not 'allowed to own',,and 'take'? How could you be naive enough to think it hasn't happened already. Good grief,,what do you think Heller vs Washington DC was all about?

17. JH

JH Well-Known Member

OBAMA IS IN DEBT TO HIS MENTOR TEDDY KENNEDY......Kennedy/Schumer/Feinstein/Boxer et.al. are UNRELENTING ANTI-GUN ZEALOTS! If both Congress and the Executive branch are in the hands of ANTI-GUN ZEALOTS.....YOU LOSE YOUR GUNS......Period.

VOTE MCCain/PALIN OR LOSE YOUR GUNS!

18. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

I'm voting Democrat because I believe the Government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

HA!...Kind of how conservatives believe in freedom of speech as long as you don't disagree with them?!
    -Trappy

19. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Well, I see the resident punk kid has been heard from today.

20. Paladin

likes-to-shoot,

Apparently we have differing opinions on what constitutes nitty gritty. Second Amendment rights are toward the very top with me.

As far as roads, bridges, water and sewer, all in all, I've not seen them in better condition. Certainly there are some incidences, but I remember when they were not in good condition. One bridge failure doesn't mean all bridges are failing. The sky is not falling. The illegals problem has been a failure by both parties, but, the recent round up and deportation of working illegals in many factories is certainly getting employers attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.