1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Voter intimidation is OK with this admin.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Active Member

Well that is one way to win an election....
  2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

And yet the liberals and media are whining about requiring voter ID to vote, likening it to Jim Crow laws.

Anyone catch the race baiting crap Doonesbury pulled last week about voter ID?
  3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Wow...somebody still reads Doonesbury.
  4. Brian in Oregon

Be informed. Know what your opposition is up to.
  5. halfmile

halfmile Active Member

Doonesbury, Bell bottoms, thick soled shoes, Patent leather belts,granny glasses,Beatles hair.........WTF?

Brian, I am getting a distinct mental picture here.

HM
  6. Barrelbulge(Pa)

Barrelbulge(Pa) Active Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A4MTQVMatW0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Eric Holder: Focus on Black Panther Voter Intimidation Case Demeans My People

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x3FJE4qQbS0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 TS Member

Judicial watch recently sued the justice dept. and won to disclose why the justice dept. failed to prosecute the bros in Phila. There was political pressure to drop the case contrary to what halfbreed holder claimed that there was a lack of evidence to pursue it. His interpretation of voter intimidation is a white person intimidating a black person, not the other way around. This is another incident of lying to congress. The judge also ruled that judicial watch should be compensated for their legal expenses in obtaining this information, that should have been open for viewing.
  8. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

Just what the the hell is wrong with having to prove who you are to get to vote in the USA? Just recently I renewed my auto licence plates, they asked for my DL. The first time I visited my new GP, Urologist or Oncologist they asked for my DL! If I go to a local auction, before I get a bid number, you guessed it-show my DL. If I write a check, show DL. Every time I go to the Hospital for tests, show DL. I returned a battery to Walmart for an adjustment, show DL. Did all these pour soles that can't get a positive ID have any problems with any of the above? Some say transportation is a problem, how do they get to the voting place? Did they vote in the last election? Didn't they have to show ID to get into the rest home or obtain section 8 housing? Maybe some of the very elderly have problems getting a positive ID, but the only reason a younger person doesn't have positive ID is because they don't want one! I'm the youngest of my dad's clan, I have an 89 year old brother, we both have birth certificates and DL's! I could go on and on but the Mrs. said breakfast is ready!
  9. The Stive

The Stive TS Member

How or why can you believe anything that Eric Holder says. John
  10. Barrelbulge(Pa)

Barrelbulge(Pa) Active Member

Eric Holder "Case Demeans My People". Demeans MY PEOPLE? Tell me he isn't a racist bastard half breed. Mike.
  11. Brian in Oregon

"My people"> He's supposed to represent ALL the people.

Racist chump.
  12. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

Addendum to my earlier comment: I recently cashed in some EE bonds at my bank to be deposited in my account that I have had at this bank since 1975. Guess what they needed in addition to my account number, right they wanted to see my DL!
  13. cnsane

cnsane TS Member

And the closer we get to Election, the more people will openly express the same sentiments as frustrated and censored Haskins Bill has expressed above my post. Yeah, his words are offensive. And yeah, it's about time someone has the balls to call the kettle 'black'. Despite the apparent fact that H Bill is not acting Politically castrated,,,,I mean, Correct.
  14. halfmile

halfmile Active Member

For the record, I'm with Bill. These JO's use race as a tool to keep and extend whatever power they have, and I would gladly stick a pencil in the eye of anyone who pulls that kind of crap, no matter what color they are.

HM
  15. Catpower

Catpower Active Member

I have to agree with Bill myself

It has got to stop now or we will lose this once great country
  16. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 TS Member

Read barry's latest executive order pertaining to colored students ONLY. Another interesting read is the famous Nobel prize winning Dr. Shockley of what his research led him to discover in genetics.
  17. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Eric Holder. Right hand manservant to Janet Reno.

"His people" lookin sharp dressed in that there vid clip!
  18. skydiver41

skydiver41 TS Member

OK fellas...so here's what we do. Here's what I intend to do. My state (Missouri) has a policy in their concealed carry law that says you cannot carry within 25 feet of a polling place on any election day. I'm pretty sure that my AR15 has a range substantially longer that 25 feet. So, on election day, after I vote, I plan on cruising around in my vehicle with my loaded video camera and AR. If I manage to find any of these Black Panther pieces of shit intimidating any of the voters in my area...well let's just say that I will figure out a way of "discouraging them" from this illegal and very unconstitutional activity.

This BS has got to stop...right here...right now...or we are all toast.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.