1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Voter Fraud

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by HSLDS, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

I thought this was worth passing on.

I have not verified it yet, but it is from a reliable source, and they site Bill O'Reilly, so at least for now I am going with it...

READ THE LAST LINE - SCARY AT THE LEAST.

-/-

From Bill O'Reilly's Message Board: 

Most everyone with half a brain suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.

As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OHIO, FLORIDA, PENNSYLVANIA, WISCONSIN and VIRGINIA, and all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.

Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come:

* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region,Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney (Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

2. shadow

shadow Active Member

Not at all surprised.

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Who is in charge of policing voter fraud? HMB

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Why do you think he was adamant about stopping the voter ID laws

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I caught a blip on the a new website Saturday that Obo's campaign was fined $350,000 for some fraud discovered in the last election.

6. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

A fine of $350,000 doesn't mean squat to a campaign that was funded with over a BILLION in illegal foreign funds.

Chuck

7. schwabby

schwabby Member

Some please explain to me how more people can vote than are on the voter rools? I don't know about your district but everyone in mine gets checked of one by one.

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Aren't the Voter Fraud Czar and the Fart Czar one and the same?

Bob Falfa

9. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

HSLDS, I read the last line, nd it is not completely true. Sure sounds good tho.

GneJ

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I'm sure Eric Holder will be looking into it right away, just as soon as the Fast & Furious perps are brought to justice.

HM

11. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

It was on the news one day that in one of the Carolinas 953 dead people voted. HMB

12. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

It doesn't make sense here. You have to show an ID of somekind to cash a check, get on an airplane, buy booze, buy a gun, etc., but not to vote. Yea, I'm sure Holder is on top of this.

13. crusha

crusha TS Member

"I have not verified it yet, but it is from a reliable source, and they site (sic) Bill O'Reilly, so at least for now I am going with it..."

What's this bunk about, "I haven't verified it yet," and you're going with it, "for now?" Did you ever intend to verify it? (Will you let us know when you do?)

It really IS NOT a mathematical impossibility that there are precincts where not a single vote is cast for a Republican. You look at some bombed-out neighborhood in, say, Cleveland, perhaps down the street from where "Obama Phone Lady" swipes her EBT card - do you believe there's a single Republican voter in there, anywhere? I do believe there probably is some voter fraud out there, but people on the Right need to understand how the Left is going about winning elections _LEGITIMATELY_, because if we don't grasp that, we'll never win another Presidential election again (and we may not, anyway).

The problem is not voter fraud. The "problem" is EARLY VOTING. And the way democrats approach it, and the way we don't. They go to these bombed-out precincts, and they start walking door-to-door and asking people, "Do you know you can EARLY VOTE? Then, "would you like to EARLY VOTE?" Then, "Would you like us to help show you how to request a ballot?"

But that's not the end of it. Then in a week, they go BACK. The sniveling 20-something unemployed democrat volunteer parks the VW Jetta on the corner, and walks up to the door again. "Hi Mrs. Jackson...no, I'm not from the Health Department...no, I'm not here to see if you're taking your Syphilis medication...no, no, I'm here to see if you received your EARLY VOTER BALLOT? Uh-huh, you did? Okay, so have you CAST your EARLY VOTER BALLOT?"

And so on and so on, rinse, lather repeat. In the "old days," when Election Day was really only "one" day, they could go approach these people...but they couldn't actually make sure they showed up on election day. They had NO IDEA whether they would really vote...and old rented church vans can only carry so many people.

But EARLY VOTING changed all that, by making Election Day THREE WEEKS LONG. You see, they know how many votes they "need." It isn't fraud. And it isn't "Demographics" (at least, not yet). It's perfectly legitimate use of the voting rules, within the system. In the age of "Aggressive Early Voting," a three-week voting period gives the creeps time to "find" their voters, approach them, then go back and make SURE they actually voted, and kick them in the rump if they didn't. They watch the numbers, to make sure they're coming up to the required levels, then go back and kick people if they aren't.

Meanwhile, the Republican Party waits. Waits, to see how many "White Working Stiffs" show up on the (actual) Election Day...just like the Democrats did in 1984. And Republicans hope that last-minute "wave" is enough to overcome the lead the Democrats have already built up. (In Ohio, Obama was ahead 2-to-1 in Early Voting with one week to go).

The Democrats know how many votes they need to win a state. With early voting lasting for weeks and weeks, they can go back to the well, again and again, until they have that number they need, the number required to "out-number" the White Working Stiffs, based on the turnout projections.

This is why there may never be another Republican President if the GOP doesn't get off their ass and figure this out. And a bunch of Old White Men trading and posting unsubstantiated emails about "voter fraud" is totally, absolutely useless about fixing it.

But, by all means, keep thinking it's all about Voter Fraud. The Democratic Party is banking on the Republicans _not_ figuring out this Early Voting tactic.

14. broadway john

broadway john Well-Known Member

Voter fraud is nothing new here in Middlesex county in NJ. I have lived and voted in the same town for 35 years. In the last election the Dems managed to register about 3000 students at Rutgers University. Problem is many of those students technically are NOT residents of NJ, they are residents of the states where they usually reside, just look at their driver licenses. One would think they are eligible for absentee ballots. And the ones that are NJ residents should have voted in their home towns or by absentee ballot. The other question is how many of those students were not eligible to vote as they are not US citizens, as Rutgers has a large enrollment of foreign students. The board of elections also gave the run-around to the Republican challengers, especially the ones at polling places where those students would vote. Also none of those students were eligible to vote in the municipal elections unless they were residents of the town where they lived on campus. Usual turnout in this town is in the area of 9,000-10,000 voters, the incumbent mayor received over 11,000 votes in a 3way race. Kind of makes you wonder.

15. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

Remember the hanging chads? Why were the dems so upset?

They were upset because they weren't supposed to lose Florida. The fix was in, but somehow, the tally got screwed up. The dems were beside themselves with anger, because their cheating failed.

Of course Pres..uhhh..dint Zero's 2nd run was fixed, if not also the first.

16. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Quick someone call erick holder!

17. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Early voting may not be illegal but it sets up a three week period in which voter fraud can be perpetrated and it is. Take a look at the Melowese Richardson case in Cincinnati, Ohio. She readily admitted voting twice and was recently indicted along with a few others. That is only the tip of the iceberg. Schwabby, that article may answer your question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.