1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Voted today - what an eye-opener

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crewswalden, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crewswalden

crewswalden Member

I went and cast my ballot this morning, here in North Carolina. A very disturbing experience, to say the least. They asked me my full name, address, and date of birth. They supposedly check that in a computer, print out a form, and I vote. No ID required. Well, it appeared that all of those around me were struggling to meet even those requirements. "Now how did that nice woman at the lunch spell my name again? Try this." And so forth. I'm not kidding. Folks, fellow lovers of trap, all the opinions in the world mean nothing if you don't actually go and vote. You have to do it, no matter the inconvenience. This one is important. Crews Walden

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

If you don't vote, YOU have no right to complain about anything!

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Mail in vote.

Been doing it for over 10 years.

No rush, no having to get out amongst the rabble. : )

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Voted early last Monday. Took about 15 min., and the wife and I were done. Voting is one our freedoms that we still have. Use it wisely. Charlie

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Voted 2 weeks ago. Got absentee ballots for myself, wife and son, turned them in, in person. Our ballot this go around is 2 full sheets, front and back. We have constitutional proposals that are BS, along with supreme court and other judges. They say it would take on average 15-20 minutes to vote this ballot. That's with a cheat sheet . I can only imagine how long to wait in line.

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Do you think the votes on your absentee ballot will be counted? In most elections they are not counted. HMB

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

AB's are the first to be counted during the voting process. While the township is running the election, someone is counting the AB's. Everything is tallied at the end of the night. We also have to show photo ID for a ballot or AB. If you don't have a form of photo ID, i.e. drivers license or state id, they will give a provisional ballot. Those are held until verification of residency. Our township is 11 square miles and the clerk runs a good election.

Jerbear

8. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

JESUS!!!!!! Don't tell BARKER his vote won't be counted. If you do someone pick up his guns first!!! I'll wait for election day just to be sure.

GS

9. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

If you live on the East Coast try to vote early before that big storm knocks the power out. HMB

10. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Midalake

Nice of you to identify yourself as one of the little pinko commies that wants to deny others their Constitutional guaranteed rights.

Most of your kind lack the spine to do so, but then it could prove how nutty you really are.

You must really hate that concept of equal rifghts for all and dream of your little dictator being in charge for life.

11. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Renewed my drivers license yesterday, had to have four seperate documents, of which my current license was not allowed, to prove who I am. To vote I need only to state my name. Something wrong with this picture. Jake

12. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

"Midalake

Nice of you to identify yourself as one of the little pinko commies that wants to deny others their Constitutional guaranteed rights.

Most of your kind lack the spine to do so, but then it could prove how nutty you really are.

You must really hate that concept of equal rifghts for all and dream of your little dictator being in charge for life. "

Good God Barker....GET A LIFE!!!!

AND some Psyc. help!!!

GS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.