1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Voted in Mass.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by RAScott, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAScott

RAScott Member

I just voted in Mass. and the tight govenors race the Govenor Duval Patrick was listed as (Democrat) not Candidate for re-election.

Pretty low. Trying to avoid the anti-incumbent wave I suspect.

Bob S

2. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Bob,I fear your state will re elect all the A Holes, including Barneys Frank.....which reminds me of my favorite Barney Frank Joke

What is the difference between a refrigerator and Barney Frank? A refrigerator doesn't fart when you take the meat out!

3. Frank C

A virtual swwep for Demunists in Mass Bob, including Fudgepacker Barney

4. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

Frank C

It doesn't look like I hoped it would in --CORUPTICUT-- either!!!!!!!.

Sandy Holehouse.

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

It can be pretty dicouraging here in Taxachusetts. Who else would re-elect an Attorney General who states that "It is NOT illegal to be illegal in Mass", or a Governor who openly supports illegal immigrants with free education, medical, and housing, while the rest of us pay increased fees. We still have "the Anointed Ones" aunt living free here, because "we owe it to her". I think this State is beyond saving, the die is cast.

They have already announced a 40% increase in workmans comp for next year and who knows what else is comming at the small business owner here.

Frank, you had the right idea in getting out of here, but I don't think you went far enough. This disease is spreading over the borders. I think there will be a lot more people looking to get away from this State. Not good times.

6. RAScott

RAScott Member

The state of Mass. is an embarassing black eye to this great country. This was the time to rid this state of the curruption and back room deals.

We are so stupid,wecant even win a vote to lower our sales tax. The unions are to blame for a majority of this. The pentions that have been awarded and will be in the coming months.will sink this statealong with the illegals

A 40% hike in workers comp will crush me and my business.

Bob S

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Bob S Just what would you expect from a state that elected Fat Teddy for 40+ years.

Not mention the like of the poor senator that bought a 7 million dollar yacht. Then hid it in RI to avoid paying MASS taxes on it????

Plus that oh so popular rump wrangler Barney(the purple faggot)Frank. Just what were you expecting....LOL

Bob Lawless

8. jimsw

jimsw Member

I used to be a Mass resident, but now I only spend the summers there. It is the most corrupt screwed up place you can imagine.

Here is the latest. John Tierney is the congressman in the district where I spend summers. His wife just pleaded guilty to aiding her brother by providing false tax information for him. By the way her brother is a fugitive, location unknown, and being sought for running an illegal internet gambling scheme. Tierney's wife ran an account valued at something like 6-7 million, paid his bills and family expenses,and provided false tax information.

Guess what?? Tierney says he didn't know anything about it!!!

Can you believe that??!! This is a guy making decisions that effect all of our lives, not just people living in Mass.

9. Frank C

The best line of the campaign was when Tierney questioned opponent Hudak about his wife owning some amount of stock??.....Hudak came back with.....I can't believe it, you know more about my wifes finances than you do about your own!! He still won handily....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.